Bad
Good

Sure it's a good school but I wish our football team was a little better. If only we could beat northwood maybe next year.

i studied at Concord Jr. High and i could tell you that it was absolutley the best school i ever been in! and let me tell you i've been into a lot of schools! but Concord Jr. High it was deffinitely the best one!

I currently have my 3rd child at Concord Jr. High. I am very impressed with the staff there. They are very caring and great listeners. The teachers are great, especially the teachers for the children with disabilites. They make children with disabilities feel included by taking there own time after school to include these children in after school functions such as games and dances.

my daughter is in 7th grade and is active in sports and has been doin very well with her academics! Concord is a great school!!

My daughter goes to Concord Junior High School and she enjoys it,its a wonderful school it seems like they teach more then the elkhart community schools and thats good

Wonderful Staff !!!!!! My Daughter is in the 7th grade. As her first year in jr high, I felt that transition from elementry was very smooth. A great teacher makes all the difference.

CJH has been great for our daughter who we brought from South Bend Community Schools. Her grades have went from D's & F's to, B's & C's. Next stop A's

This school is great. The teachers care about the kids and there is plenty of opportunity to do extra stuff. I am a college art student now and some of the best instruction I recieved was at CJHS. If you have a problem you can count on help from the principal and the counselor. The teachers are also nice.

Last modified Concord Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.