Posted December 05, 2007

Concord Ox-Bow Elementary School 0

Posted October 11, 2007
I'm a parent in the Oxbow school area. I would say that the staff at the school in very helpful. My daughter is 9 and my son is 5, my daughter has only had one teacher that I really didn't care for. My son had a slow start and is getting use to the full school day. Since he's had the chance I feel is doing better. The Teacher that he had really gave him the chance. If I had one thing to say which was not so positive it would be that they do seem to have alot of sub-teachers.

Concord Ox-Bow Elementary School 4

Posted May 18, 2007
My two children have attended Oxbow this year and we have really enjoyed it. Teachers are great. The only downfall I would say is that my son had alot of substitutes throughout his year there.

Concord Ox-Bow Elementary School 4

Posted November 02, 2004
OxBow encourages parent participation, and I have always been free to visit my children's classroom or have lunch with them. The teachers are very talented and caring, my children have only had one dud. Bullying is not allowed, and the school makes good efforts to promote a warm community. I would score administration a bit lower. I don't care for the constant parade of a different substitute teacher every day when the regular teacher is absent for extended periods. I have sat and listened to the children being constantly cajoled by the staff at lunch time to be quiet and sit still, after they've already been sitting still all morning long.

Posted September 19, 2004
All three of my sons attended OxBow. They have an excellent, caring staff. I could never have found a better place for my sons to be educated. OxBow is the best of the best!

Posted May 26, 2004
I'm very pleased with OxBow. The teachers and other staff are very good. Their communication skills far exceed any that I have ever seen in a public school. The teachers are always accessible for the students and parents and I couldn't be happier with the school overall. After moving to the area to remove my children from the South Bend school system, my experience with Ox Bow and CJH has confirmed that I made the right decision.

Concord Ox-Bow Elementary School
23525 County Road 45, Elkhart, IN  46516
Last modified Concord Ox-Bow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Concord Ox-Bow Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.