Bad
Good

Beardsley Elementary School 5

Posted December 21, 2012
amazing im happy my kids are apart of the beardsley family the teachers and staff are amazing best school ive ever been involved with and its a honor to have my kids there thanks for all you guys do!!

Beardsley Elementary School 1

Posted September 29, 2012
I have two children that attend this school and I can tell you this... they will not be attending much longer. My husband and I are pulling them out of the school to continue their education online. We've had nothing but problem after problem with this school. My 7 year old was told by a teacher that he wasn't able to go to the bathroom and ended up pooping his pants and then the teacher never even bothered to send him to the office so that he could get cleaned up... he spent the rest of the school day sitting in poop and came home with poop on him, when I confronted the school about this, they did everything they could to protect the teacher and nothing to help correct the problem. Our children come home with homework and because the teachers don't explain to the children how to do the work in a way that the kids understand, they have no idea how to do the work. Both of my children are in advanced placement classes and there is no good reason for teachers to make things more complicated than they have to be. I will be so happy when the second semester starts so that we no longer have to deal with this school!!!

Beardsley Elementary School 2

Posted December 14, 2011
Does anyone know a shane andrew ott A.K.A. Drew, in kindergarden at that school? Very important if so please respond.

Beardsley Elementary School 3

Posted February 06, 2006
My son has been attending Beardsley Elementary since kindergarten. He is in third grade now, in Mrs.Misuras third grade class. Our son has been very fortunate to have great teachers since he has started. In kindergarten he had Mrs.Miller, for 1st,Mrs.Keggeris/Mrs.Green & for 2nd, Mrs.Hinman. My husband and have been very fortunate & pleased with our son's performance with these teachers. They truly have nurtured his abilities and have been very encouraging. We haven't been pleased with the disciplinary tactics of some of the staff. At times it seems as though the problems are never truly resolved. Certain staff tend to punish whole classes or groups for something only 2-3 students are responsible for.{I view this as pure laziness} In turn making the whole class or more recently the school pay for the mistakes/offenses of a few students. -Best, Christine

Beardsley Elementary School 3

Posted March 02, 2005
The only person I feel deserves praise is Miss DeWitt. I've explained my son's vision problems and what we are doing about it. She understands our problem and is willing to help us out. My son cannot tie his shoes correctly or zip his coat very well. She really has helped him out and not embarrassed him.. This extends from his vision problem. His brain has shut down some of his coordination skills or as I call it his usage of two hands. Thank you so much for putting up with his problem and not making him feel bad about it.

Beardsley Elementary School
1027 McPherson Street, Elkhart, IN  46514
Last modified Beardsley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beardsley Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top