Bad
Good

amazing im happy my kids are apart of the beardsley family the teachers and staff are amazing best school ive ever been involved with and its a honor to have my kids there thanks for all you guys do!!

I have two children that attend this school and I can tell you this... they will not be attending much longer. My husband and I are pulling them out of the school to continue their education online. We've had nothing but problem after problem with this school. My 7 year old was told by a teacher that he wasn't able to go to the bathroom and ended up pooping his pants and then the teacher never even bothered to send him to the office so that he could get cleaned up... he spent the rest of the school day sitting in poop and came home with poop on him, when I confronted the school about this, they did everything they could to protect the teacher and nothing to help correct the problem. Our children come home with homework and because the teachers don't explain to the children how to do the work in a way that the kids understand, they have no idea how to do the work. Both of my children are in advanced placement classes and there is no good reason for teachers to make things more complicated than they have to be. I will be so happy when the second semester starts so that we no longer have to deal with this school!!!

Does anyone know a shane andrew ott A.K.A. Drew, in kindergarden at that school? Very important if so please respond.

Last modified Beardsley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.