Eastwood Elementary School 1

Posted June 24, 2014
My child was in Kindergarten and was isolated in the back of the classroom, facing the back wall, while all the other students were at group tables up front because he was disruptive. He's a 5 year old boy! Of course they're talkative and silly! Despite positive reinforcement ideas that I suggested to the teacher, as I am a teacher myself, the method of discipline was multiple time outs in the office and isolation in the classroom. He became so withdrawn and depressed that we had to remove him from the school. The administrators did nothing to address our concerns.

Eastwood Elementary School 5

Posted January 29, 2013
I absolutely love Eastwood I went there. It was a great school and I will never forget it! I miss it so much and I miss all of my old teachers. Mostly I miss Mrs.Wolf and Mrs.Adams!

Eastwood Elementary School 5

Posted August 10, 2003
A very well supported and parent active school. Eastwood is very dominate in extra-curricular activities primarily due to the large number of students who participate. Leadership could be a little stronger and free thinking than it is.

Eastwood Elementary School
53215 County Road 15, Elkhart, IN  46514
Last modified Eastwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.