Beck Elementary School 1

Posted April 15, 2014
If I could give a zero I would I've never seen a school that made so many poor decisions. The bar is not set high at MB and consistency is nonexistent in both academics and disciplinary actions. One student may be suspended for a said offense while another may be asked to do push ups for the same! Really I've had enough with this joke of a school my son will not attend next year!

Beck Elementary School 5

Posted August 01, 2012
i feel that my children have excelled at this school.. we had the opprotunity to change schools and WILL NOT!

Beck Elementary School 3

Posted June 07, 2010
Mary Beck is a very challenging school, but it's teachers, administrators, and support staff are awesome! We are in school improvement, and it's working!

Beck Elementary School 1

Posted October 04, 2006

Beck Elementary School
818 McDonald Street, Elkhart, IN  46516
Last modified Beck Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beck Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.