Bad
Good

Feeser Elementary School 5

Posted April 19, 2009
I am a parent of a 5th grader and a 2nd grader. I am happy to say we have a new principal, and he is by far better than the last! Feeser is a great school with great parent involvement and terrific teachers. I also work in the school system at other elementary schools and would stack Feeser students, staff, and parents against any one of them!

Feeser Elementary School 4

Posted May 29, 2008
All 3 of my kids attend- my oldest started in the 4th grade, my middle started in the 2nd, and my youngest in Kindergarten. For my oldest this is his 7th school & my middle it is his 3rd. So I have alot of experience w/ other schools. And I am very happy w/ the school, teachers. They are very caring & helpful when it comes to problem issues. This is my kids favorite school out of all of them they have attended. I really have great communications w/ the teachers. And that I give them 5 stars.

Feeser Elementary School 2

Posted April 23, 2006
My daughters attended from K-4th grades. During the 4th grade year my oldest was failing with D's and F's. During a Parent & Teacher conference I asked the Teacher what she'd recommend to help bring the grades up and she shrugged her shoulders. Principal Myers is no longer there and should be a good thing. My wife and I pulled the girls out of the school system and enrolled them in a local Chrisitian based school. The grades went from D' & F's to Honor Roll the first 2 quarters they were there.Security within the public schools aren't what they are cracked up to be.

Feeser Elementary School 2

Posted April 25, 2005
This would be a great school for your child unless your child needs to be involved in the 'Special Education' program. I have an Autistic child and this school has no clue how to teach these children. Only 1 Special Education teacher who hardly works with the students at all. The students are mostly taught by assistants who have no training in what they are dealing with. The principal is impossible to work with and it takes several months to get the special needs equipment that my child needs, as well as Occupational and Speech Therapy. Please consider a different school if you have a special needs child. It is sad how these children are treated at Feeser.

Feeser Elementary School 3

Posted February 23, 2004
This is a very good school overall. The principal could use a course in people skills and possibly leadership. Most of the students are very positive and there is a great deal of parent involvement. The secretary's are terrific and really seem to care about the students just as much as the teachers. Mrs. Yeoman is the best kindergarten teacher around and I couldn't be happier that my children were both fortunate enough to have been in her class room.

Feeser Elementary School 3

Posted January 12, 2004
I think that the school itself is okay, but it needs a better principle.. there are many parents of current students who are not happy with some of the things that the current principle does, and the way that she handles certain situations.

Feeser Elementary School
26665 Co Road 4 West, Elkhart, IN  46514
Last modified Feeser Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Feeser Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top