Bad
Good

I am a parent of a 5th grader and a 2nd grader. I am happy to say we have a new principal, and he is by far better than the last! Feeser is a great school with great parent involvement and terrific teachers. I also work in the school system at other elementary schools and would stack Feeser students, staff, and parents against any one of them!

All 3 of my kids attend- my oldest started in the 4th grade, my middle started in the 2nd, and my youngest in Kindergarten. For my oldest this is his 7th school & my middle it is his 3rd. So I have alot of experience w/ other schools. And I am very happy w/ the school, teachers. They are very caring & helpful when it comes to problem issues. This is my kids favorite school out of all of them they have attended. I really have great communications w/ the teachers. And that I give them 5 stars.

Last modified Feeser Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.