Elkhart, IN

Daly Elementary School 5

Posted April 23, 2014
Love this school i have two children with special needs and they go above and beyond to help them and make sure they are where they need to be. The teachers are amazing and always take time to help their students all the students in my children's classes love there teachers.

Daly Elementary School 5

Posted April 07, 2011
This school goes above and beyond what many elementary schools do for their students. The principal is hands on and the students love him. I mentor there each Friday and the support that I get as well as the child that I mentor is awesome. My son is pushed to excell each day and is working on things two grades above where he is at. The more the parents are involved the better the experience is for the child.

Daly Elementary School 1

Posted November 18, 2009
I am very disappointed with this school They focus on the children who are behind which I am not saying is a bad thing but in the mean time those that are not behind are forgotten about my child has benchmarked in some of her classes so instead of progressing with her and continuing to challenge her she just no longer goes to reading class because she already knows it. If she already knows it shouldnt you continue to teach her and challenge her.

Daly Elementary School
1735 Strong Avenue, Elkhart, IN  46514
Last modified Daly Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Daly Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top