Bad
Good

Pierre Moran Middle School does NOTHING towards BULLYING If you value your kids don't send them there

I am attending Pierre Moran this year as an eighth grader and i must say i loved it last year. The teachers made everything fun and taught you a lot. After school activities were great as well. The coaches and teachers really conect with the kids and help you through probems you're having. I also did orchestra there and love the music program. The teachers prepare us for concerts and competition with difficult music to learn more. I had a great time last year and looking forword to this.

My kids have been proud to attend Pierre Moran. They offer many opportunities to get involved from music to sports to social. There are wonderful trips such as Washington D.C. and Colorado. The teachers are very good and the administrators are good with discipline. The school is safe and well kept. Many good kids come out of Pierre Moran.

My kids are so happy to be part of this school, well the truth is we are so happy too. when is parents conferences, we have the oportunity to meet the teachers and we can see they are very nice,responsables, they are special people,they always be there to help my kids .there is one thing I would like to propone: to have a security person to check every kid; afther they get in,check they dont have anything can be dangerues for them. One more thing: abouth the school uniforms, es very, very good IDEA, that make us save money and we dont have to make to much laundry. We realy love this school.

Last modified Pierre Moran Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.