Bad
Good

Pierre Moran Middle School 1

Posted June 11, 2013
Pierre Moran Middle School does NOTHING towards BULLYING If you value your kids don't send them there

Posted August 04, 2009
I am attending Pierre Moran this year as an eighth grader and i must say i loved it last year. The teachers made everything fun and taught you a lot. After school activities were great as well. The coaches and teachers really conect with the kids and help you through probems you're having. I also did orchestra there and love the music program. The teachers prepare us for concerts and competition with difficult music to learn more. I had a great time last year and looking forword to this.

Pierre Moran Middle School 5

Posted March 28, 2009
My kids have been proud to attend Pierre Moran. They offer many opportunities to get involved from music to sports to social. There are wonderful trips such as Washington D.C. and Colorado. The teachers are very good and the administrators are good with discipline. The school is safe and well kept. Many good kids come out of Pierre Moran.

Posted October 13, 2008
My kids are so happy to be part of this school, well the truth is we are so happy too. when is parents conferences, we have the oportunity to meet the teachers and we can see they are very nice,responsables, they are special people,they always be there to help my kids .there is one thing I would like to propone: to have a security person to check every kid; afther they get in,check they dont have anything can be dangerues for them. One more thing: abouth the school uniforms, es very, very good IDEA, that make us save money and we dont have to make to much laundry. We realy love this school.

Pierre Moran Middle School 4

Posted February 19, 2005
My child is attending this year as 7th grader. I have been happy with most of the teachers and the academics. There are many extracurricular activites for the kids to choose from. The level of parent involvement is very low. They do have a PTO but it is not as successful as it could be. I think there should be more open communication between parents and teachers. The principal seems to be a good leader and the kids really like him. One thing that does concern me is the supervision of the kids. There are a lot of fights that happen that could be prevented with more supervision. This school has nearly 700 students. I am very glad my child is having a good experience and seems to have made the adjustment from elementary to middle school very smoothly.

200 West Lusher Avenue, Elkhart, IN  46517
Last modified Pierre Moran Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pierre Moran Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top