Pinewood Elementary School 4

Posted April 18, 2014
Great! All schools have positive and negative attributes. Pinewood stands out and proud from the rest because they are an A school that continues to go over and beyond what is expected!

Posted July 24, 2012
A+ school. I have 2 kids attending Pinewood. The teachers at this school really care for every student. I don't think they have a hard time getting parent involvement either. The teachers let students learn beyond the book. They also make sure to keep them challenged. I believe this prevents boredom a.k.a. trouble. My kids love going to school. I give some of that credit to the Pinewood faculty/staff and volunteers.

Posted May 27, 2010
this school has been one of my favorite schools.The teachers there are amazing and very kind.Most of the teachers are very understanding.There was always something fun going on and the teachers had creative tactics on teaching lessons.I always was on the honor roll there sometimes i even made high honor roll and im no einstien.I love Pinewood!

Pinewood Elementary School 4

Posted May 09, 2009
I have 2 kids in this school, and if I were writing this reveiw a year ago instead of now my reveiw be very different. For two years my child was bullied and then ignored. My childs performance in school was slightly below average and his teachers seemed to be content to let him stay there. He was passing so let him be. I was very disappointed. This year things at this school are very different. Both my children's teachers have been great. My oldest is now an honor roll students, and the other is at the top of his class. My kids aren't perfect and when problems came up the teacher worked with me to help my kid be his best. Communication with the kids teachers was great. I am so greatful to their teachers for bringing the love of school back to my to the kids. Thanks

Posted March 31, 2009

Posted March 18, 2009
I have 3 kids that go to this school 5th,3rd and 2nd grades , 2 of then have a IEP. This is one of the best schools they have been to. I call the teachers I always get a call back with in 24 hrs, most of the time with in a hour or 2. They work with my kids with special needs, not just push them aside like so many other schools have. Love the teachers, the office staff, and the nurse. I am glad that I found this school to send my kids to.

Pinewood Elementary School 1

Posted March 24, 2008
Terrible school!! No communication with teachers and parents. Lots of bullying!!!!! Push kids too hard with homework and punishment not in agreement with age.

Pinewood Elementary School
3420 East Bristol Street, Elkhart, IN  46514
Last modified Pinewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pinewood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top