Posted August 02, 2008
I volunteered at Roosevelt K-2 last year. The school is always welcoming, caring, fun and academically-focused. The teachers are dedicated and know how to reach children. The school has strong reading, writing, science and math programs. Students and staff are smiling, kind and friendly. The school has messages of peace displayed everywhere. It is obvious that this school loves and understands young children.

Posted May 09, 2008
i helped out Mrs. Chris for a while in winter of 07'. she is an amazing respectful teacher. he kids really like her and understanding everything she teaches them. The school is very clean and very nice

Posted September 13, 2004
Yes my child is in P.E.P too. I really love the program. When I went there to visit, everybody was so great. They acted like one big family. The Principal is so cool. I have never seen one like him. I love this school so much better then the last school. My son will do great at his new school. Thank you everybody at Roosevelt.

Roosevelt Elementary School 4

Posted June 28, 2004
I taught at Roosevelt for two years. The staff is the most dedicated and creative group of people I have ever encountered. There is not a person there that does not want to do the best for children. The principal is a caring and strong force within the school. Roosevelt is a great place to work, and a great place to attend elementary school.

Posted June 16, 2003
My child is in the P.E.P. program at Roosevelt. It is a program for gifted students and I was nervous about sending her to a school out of our district. The staff at Roosevelt is spectacular and I feel I made the best decision for my child. The school is very racially diverse and they are good to promote equality and awareness.

Contact Information

201 West Wolf Avenue
Elkhart, IN 46516

School website

Roosevelt Elementary School
201 West Wolf Avenue, Elkhart, IN  46516
Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a public school that serves grades K-2
Roosevelt Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.