Bad
Good

I went to Cleveland Elementary school which is about 5 minutes away from Westside. My education at Cleveland was horrible, I only made honor roll twice out of 7 years. ( K-6). My first week of westside I knew my teachers were gonna be fun and they would have the ability to teach me the way I needed in order to be successful. For the first time here I got Principals Honor Roll during the first grading period all A's and 1 B. I Continuesly got principals honor roll and I love it here. I went from a C student to an A Student. My teachers are determined to help their students succeed and that's what we need. I'm still currently a wildcat (7th Grade) and I've never had teachers better than Westsides staff

West Side's faculty is amazing and welcoming. The school itself is even amazing. The students that feed into this school seem very intimidating, rude, and reckless. Most of them are. But, they are very nice and help with new students.

this is an amazing school that not only teaches academic lessons but life lessons

West Side is an excellent school. The staff is phenomenal! Parents are welcomed and encouraged to be part of their child's education. The administration is always available and always visible at school activities. The school encourages collaboration between home and school. I would highly recommend West Side Middle School to any family.

West Side is a great school with talented students whose abilities are brought out by motivated, enthusiastic teachers and a phenomenal principal.

West Side is staffed with some incredible teachers who push kids farther than the kids think they can go. Discipline is lacking, though. Parent involvement is very low. Teachers are frustrated but continue to do more than their best for the kids despite a lack of support.

Last modified West Side Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.