Posted May 17, 2011
Both my daughters graduated from Memorial, and there are not enough words to describe my satisfaction with this school. They were both well-prepared for college and have excelled there as well. Even though Memorial is a Catholic school, they accept students of all religions and walks of life, which also supports the cultural diversity of the school. You will not find another Catholic school anywhere that rivals Memorial in academics, diversity, spirit, faculty/staff, and athletics. GO TIGERS!

Posted May 25, 2010
My son graduated from Memorial High School and my husband and I consider our decision to send him there one of the best choices we've made. The school has excellent teachers, a caring administrative staff and a commitment to nurture both the academic and spiritual growth of its students. After attending Memorial, our son was well prepared for his college experience and is thriving in his new environment.

Posted September 05, 2009
I work in the public school system in Evansville and wouldn't send my child to any school other than Memorial. The expectations far exceed the public school system. The school spirt is amazing!

Posted August 29, 2009
I love this school so far!!! The homework is not fun though. :( But overall its a fantastic school!! :)

Posted August 27, 2009
I LOVE going to Memorial. It really is like one big family. I really like how you get to know most people at school. It really is the perfect size. There is something for everyone. We have THE BEST school spirit in Indiana by far. Students excel in both school work and in sports.

Posted November 22, 2008
great school. great teachers. great education!

Posted March 16, 2007
This is a very well-rounded, challenging, environment where students are expected to take their education and future seriously. They are taught respect and responsibility. Every teacher that my daughter asked for extra help made themselves available. Even though we are not Catholic, my husband and I are very glad our daughter is going to Memorial.

Posted January 17, 2005
This is a very good school. The Parent & Teacher involvment is the very Best. The school is very caring. The students are pushed to achieve their very best. The involvment between the parent's and teachers helps the student to achieve. When my child once got sick at school they took very good care of her until I get her to the hospital. This is the most caring school I have been in. Students learn to deal with everyday life and issues from very caring teachers. Plus God is a part of everyday learning and prayer for one another is very important. I cannot say enough good things about our school. Five Star!

Posted February 23, 2004
My children were well prepared for college after attending Memorial. They were far ahead of some of the students they met in their Freshman and Sophomore level college classes at Indiana University and Ball State.

Posted September 04, 2003
- a former student

Reitz Memorial High School
1500 Lincoln Avenue, Evansville, IN  47714
Last modified Reitz Memorial High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Reitz Memorial High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.