9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Both my daughters graduated from Memorial, and there are not enough words to describe my satisfaction with this school. They were both well-prepared for college and have excelled there as well. Even though Memorial is a Catholic school, they accept students of all religions and walks of life, which also supports the cultural diversity of the school. You will not find another Catholic school anywhere that rivals Memorial in academics, diversity, spirit, faculty/staff, and athletics. GO TIGERS!

My son graduated from Memorial High School and my husband and I consider our decision to send him there one of the best choices we've made. The school has excellent teachers, a caring administrative staff and a commitment to nurture both the academic and spiritual growth of its students. After attending Memorial, our son was well prepared for his college experience and is thriving in his new environment.

I work in the public school system in Evansville and wouldn't send my child to any school other than Memorial. The expectations far exceed the public school system. The school spirt is amazing!

I love this school so far!!! The homework is not fun though. :( But overall its a fantastic school!! :)

I LOVE going to Memorial. It really is like one big family. I really like how you get to know most people at school. It really is the perfect size. There is something for everyone. We have THE BEST school spirit in Indiana by far. Students excel in both school work and in sports.

great school. great teachers. great education!

This is a very well-rounded, challenging, environment where students are expected to take their education and future seriously. They are taught respect and responsibility. Every teacher that my daughter asked for extra help made themselves available. Even though we are not Catholic, my husband and I are very glad our daughter is going to Memorial.

Last modified Reitz Memorial High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.