Evansville, IN

Posted April 24, 2014
We are blessed to be able to send our child to Holy Rosary Catholic School. As a former employee of a public school corporation, I can attest that our teachers at HRS are committed to our children not only in the classroom but outside the classroom in the many fun, spiritual and family oriented activities the school and parish provide. You may not find the level of commitment our staff demonstrates. Our daughter expresses her love for a school where she can learn about God and be challenged academically. She is encouraged to do be the best person she can be: academically, socially, and spiritually. Holy Rosary Catholic School is the best fit for our family.

Holy Rosary School 0

Posted April 21, 2010
Holy Rosary School has a family atmosphere. People care about each other and the teachers, parents, and volunteers work together to provide the best opportunities to grow in faith, love, and academic knowledge. People at Holy Rosary care for each other.

Posted July 23, 2008
I have a son and a daughter at Holy Rosary, and I have been a coach of the wrestling team for many years. The teachers, staff and other coaches provide a warm feeling of Catholic family values in a fun friendly learning environment. Thank You Holy Rosary and Go Rams

Posted June 18, 2008
My two daughters are both students at Holy Rosary and there is not a day that goes by that I am not thankful for the loving, supporting and encouraging teaching staff at Holy Rosary. My heart leaps with joy when I think of the learning experience my daughters have been blessed to have at Holy Rosary.

Posted August 04, 2007

Holy Rosary School 2

Posted July 21, 2007

Posted June 21, 2007

Posted February 23, 2004
All three of my children attended and graduated from Holy Rosary School. 2 of them have since graduated from graduate school with excellent grades. They contribute their success to the great education they received from Holy Rosary which had them well prepared for Memorial High School, which in turn, prepared them for successful college careers. My 3rd child is still at Memorial anxiously awaiting her college years. Holy Rosary provides a wonderful school environment for all children.

Posted August 26, 2003
- a former student

Posted August 10, 2003
Both of my children went to this school and they learned so much and made good friends. I am still involved at the school and my children are planning on sending their children back to Holy Rosary

Holy Rosary School
1303 South Green River Road, Evansville, IN  47715
Last modified Holy Rosary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holy Rosary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top