Corpus Christi School 4

Posted May 12, 2014
I like Corpus Christi because it is a smaller school and you get to know more families. Even though it is small, we still have lots of extracurricular activities for the students to choose from! The staff members are great to work with too!

Posted April 24, 2014
I chose to send my children to Corpus Christi because of the high caliber of the teachers and staff. They are very professional and caring. They are dedicated to teaching each and every student to their individual needs. I receive personal notes from my children's teachers on a regular basis. They encourage my children to be themselves and help them express themselves in many ways. I don't have to worry about my child's safety or them being bullied in any way. I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!

Posted April 10, 2014
A great school where the teachers and administration care so much about the children. A wonderful Booster Club, too.

Posted February 02, 2009

Corpus Christi School 4

Posted April 20, 2007
Small, hometown school with great teachers and very high standards.

Contact Information

5530 Hogue Road
Evansville, IN 47712

School website

Corpus Christi School
5530 Hogue Road, Evansville, IN  47712
Last modified Corpus Christi School is a private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Corpus Christi School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.