Posted April 25, 2014
Our family has been truly blessed to have our children be a part of this school. The teachers are challenging and caring, and every staff member wants to see our kids succeed! Plus, the fact that God can be freely talked about means so much to us! Even at a young age, they begin teaching children the value of hard work and study by giving them homework as young as kindergarten. We are very pleased with Evansville Christian School!

Posted August 13, 2013
We could not ask for a better school to send our children to. ECS is not only top notch when it comes to academics, but there is a focus on building character and learning biblical truths which is extremely important to us in this day and age. This school is truly unique and is staffed and led by Godly people. We love ECS!!

Posted July 03, 2013
My daughter goes to ECS. She loves it and so do I. The teachers are great. She learned so much more than I thought was applicable for her age.

Posted January 05, 2012
I went to Evansville Christian School from K through 3rd. The difference from ECS to public was ridiculous. At ECS the teachers and staff keep smaller class sizes and focus on individual attention for each student. I didn't see this at all after leaving, minus a couple exceptional teachers that cared. I have a 3 year old and hope to send my child to ECS when he starts!

Posted May 18, 2010
Excellent school in every way. Outstanding academics, plenty of extra curricular opportunities and teachers/staff that truly care about your child. I could not recommend it more ~ we simply love ECS!

Posted October 12, 2009
Was a great experience for me. Truly enjoyed it

Posted October 10, 2009

Evansville Christian School 0

Posted October 07, 2009
My 2 grandchildren are at Evansville Chrisian school. Besides the academics they are taught to be respectful.

Evansville Christian School 1

Posted August 26, 2009

Posted April 06, 2009
We are so happy with ECS.The teacher don't stop being teacher just because a bell rings. That was something we found alot a public schools. This a great school!

Evansville Christian School
4400 Lincoln Avenue, Evansville, IN  47714
Last modified Evansville Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Evansville Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.