Faith Heritage Christian School 5

Posted September 06, 2007
FHCS is a wholesome learning environment for my three (3) little ones. I feel good about sending my kids to this school and have no intentions of considering any other as long as we live in the Tri-State area. The only thing I would change, if I could, would be to add a Spanish program for the grade schoolers.

Faith Heritage Christian School 5

Posted March 30, 2005
An excellent school academically. My daughter's dream of going into a bio-medical field is a definite possibilitiy because the staff/teachers encourage students to do their best and be held accountable for what they do. They are investing in my children's future by educating our children to the highest standard. There are plenty of local, community options for other extracurricular activities. Qualified parents are also encouraged to participate. Overall: outstanding. Our assessement is based on experiences all over the USA due to military background!

Contact Information

1613 Pollack Ave
Evansville, IN 47714

School website

Faith Heritage Christian School
1613 Pollack Ave, Evansville, IN  47714
Last modified Faith Heritage Christian School is a private school that serves grades K-12
Faith Heritage Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.