Signature School Inc 3

Posted December 13, 2012
Being a former student (I transfered out at the beginning of this year). Signature made me feel unintelligent. I was always told that I was very smart growing up, but at Sig I was at the bottom of my class and struggled to keep up. Also, Signature made me feel guilty for being a Christain. Signature is so liberal and the teachers (although many would deny it) force their opinions on you. If you aren't a very ademate liberal, and you don't want to be conformed, don't go to Signature. People always talk about Signature's "accepting enviroment" but I have so many more friends that eccepted me as a new student at my new school, while at Sig people always talked about me behind my back and spread rumors. But don't get me wrong, it is the right school for certain people, just be very careful when considering your High School.

Posted November 15, 2012
Signature is truly a remarkable place. As a student, choosing to attend Signature has prepared me for college and beyond. As a human being, Signature has changed my life--it was there that I developed a work ethic, met some of the most fantastic people I know, and found a home away from home where I felt accepted. The teachers are excellent and many have become my friends. I am lucky to walk Signature's halls each day.

Posted April 01, 2012
If you're willing to work hard and give up a lot of time, attending Signature will be a very rewarding experience. The school offers a dedicated body of students who both uplift and academically challenge one another, teachers who push the students to do their best, and courses that effectively prepare the students for college.

Posted May 18, 2010
This is a fantastic college prep school, as long as your child is willing to put forth the effort. The teachers are very knowledgeable, the staff is willing to do what it takes and this school offers opportunities that others simply can't match! There is no doubt your child will be prepared for college if they go here.

Signature School Inc 1

Posted November 10, 2009

Posted May 02, 2009
I went here all four years and loved it. There's nowhere better for any student who really wants to grow. I felt so prepared for my college classes, which are actually quite a bit easier than some of the classes at Sig. Great school

Posted January 27, 2009
We moved to Evansville so our oldest could go to Signature. I, and my wife both transferred our jobs to the area because we so strongly believed that Signature would provide a 'leg up' for our children. Our oldest is now a senior, prepared to complete her four years with an IB diploma. Over 50 colleges have contacted her as a potential student. Our younger daughter has completed the first half of her freshman year, and has blossomed before our eyes, just as her sister did. Our youngest, and only son will start next year, and while they curriculum is rigorous, he can't wait. Neither can we, sending our kids to Sig may be the single best move we've made for them to date....

Posted January 15, 2009
When learning of my daughter's desire to become a part of the student body at Signature School, she and I discussed our excitement and fears of her leaving the local high school, during her sophomore year. Signature School seemed like a school for the 'rich' and 'elite'. Though there are students there of those backgrounds, there are also students as diverse yet all seeking the same advantage and desire to reach goals. A top notch education, respect among faculty, staff, students and peers. My daughter blossomed within weeks. Yes, there were high expectations, but the support and guidance from all areas was there for not only her, but myself. My daughter is now a student at the University of Evansville. She has wonderful memories of Signature School and never regretted changing schools mid year and the opportunities she gained while being a student there.

Signature School Inc 1

Posted December 07, 2008

Posted November 19, 2008
Going to Signature really prepared me for college life! I really believe that my education at Signature will take me further in life!

Signature School Inc
610 Main St, Evansville, IN  47708
Last modified Signature School Inc is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12
Signature School Inc Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.