Bad
Good

BBHS is an OK school. If you are thinking of moving to Evansville, it is probably one of the better high schools in the area. The student body is one of the most diverse that you could find in Indiana. The teachers are not the greatest, but seem to care about helping their students. The only flaw, and it is a big one, that I find with this school is the test grades. Many of the students have very low proficiency in English and therefore do poorly on written exams. The school should do something to improve test scores.

I recently visited my alma mater, and am so proud that this beautiful building has been so well taken care of! In an era of moving out of old brick schools and building suburban replacements, this school still stands as regally as ever. All renovations have been done with thoughtful attention to form, function and maintaining the architectural integrity of the original structure. (Although carpet now covers the marble & granite halls.) I grew up in this neighborhood, and spent many hours playing on the campus - around the building and Enlow field. The neighborhood may be gone, now. But, the fond memories remain. this is truly one of the most beautiful schools in the country. Go Bulldogs!

I went there and my son went there. It changed a lot, for the better actually. They teach, but there is also time for fun. .

People think of Bosse as a 'bad school', but no one knows what really happens in the school. Bosse is great and I refuse to transfer! I love Bosse!

I am currently a student at Bosse High School.I have ad my ups and downs at Bosse the four years I have been there.Sometimes it is hard 2 get any body to listen to you but then other times they help you.I am not saying it is a bad school but they have had their problems to. Thankyou for listening. Submmited by a student

Bosse is one of the greatest schools I've ever gone to! They always seem to report the bad things about our school, but the teachers are great, and very helpful. And the staff is always so kind. I've yet to meet anyone at Bosse who is a bad person. We offer the IB program, which is very special, and we win all kinds of awards for academics. We have so many trophies they don't even fit in the display cases, and the halls are always very clean. No one who spends a day at bosse can say anything bad about it.

Last modified Benjamin Bosse High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.