Posted April 12, 2012
I have been a very active memeber of Cynthia Heights PTA, they have been the #1 PTA in the state of Indiana for several years. The principal, staff and parents do a great job of taking care of my children.

Posted April 07, 2012
I graduated from Cynthia Heights School in 1959. Ours was the first class to graduate from it that went all the way from 5th grade to 8th grade. (That was before they had Middle Schools) I went to German Township School up to the 5th grade and then moved along to Cynthia Heights when it was built. I really enjoy my time there. I had some really great teachers. Mr. Lindsey was the principle at that time. Great school.

Posted August 22, 2010
Both of my children went here. We moved before they could finish their time. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the staff, PTA, and everyone involved! We were amazed with all the help we were given for health issues. Cynthia Heights is one of a kind. We were proud to be Wildcats. The extra curricular activities are fantastic. Book bucks, AR club, math club, basketball, chess club, oh I could go on and on! Love and miss Cynthia Heights!

Posted July 29, 2008
I Highly recommend Cynthia Heights Elementary for any family. The teachers help the children to do their best. They are great motivators and very creative in their teaching. They communicate with us parents often and especially when a child is struggling. Their are so many active parents. The PTA also does a large variety of activities for the children. There are several extracurricular activities for each child such as basketball, wrestling, cheer, choir and is just listing a small few. The music teacher works with the kids on a Variety (talent) Show. I have experienced another elementary school with an older son. He was at a very good school and did very well. I have a son that has just left Cynthia Heights and one that has a fews years to go. I have to say, the experience here at Cynthia Heights out weighs the other school by far.

Posted February 20, 2008

Cynthia Heights Elementary School 0

Posted February 10, 2008
I love this school too. I switched my kids to Cynthia Heights by choice and I am glad I did. If I wasn't thrill with Cynthia Heights I would be home schooling my kids. I think the school gives them more than I could as home school parent with a Masters Degree.

Posted September 05, 2007

Posted August 03, 2007
I love this school. The teachers are great. Mrs.Price the first grade teacher is awesome. The teachers help your children do the best they can. They are very helpful and communicate with the parents often. The parents in this school are very active with the school. The PTA is great, they do alot of stuff for your children. I highly recommend this school. My two boys love going to school everyday. So thats a plus in my book.

Posted September 04, 2006
Cynthia Heights is a great school. They are a 4 Star School. The only one in Vanderburgh County, Indiana! We love the school!

Cynthia Heights Elementary School 3

Posted May 17, 2006

Cynthia Heights Elementary School
7225 Big Cynthiana Road, Evansville, IN  47720
Last modified Cynthia Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cynthia Heights Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.