Posted March 23, 2014
My daughter has done very well @ Delaware School. I dislike the neighborhood the school is in but my daughter is doing great there.

Posted May 17, 2009
Delaware is truly a child-centered school filled with varied learning opportunities for students. The teachers participate in multiple professional development opportunites to stay current in research-based practices in education. Moreover, they invest hours of their own time to best meet the diverse needs of their students. They are constantly searching for and utilizing the most effective practices with students. The principal, teaching staff, nurse, office staff, cafeteria staff, after school coordinator, daycare coordinator, etc. all care about the well being of the students! I am proud to be a part of such a wonderful learning community! Kudos to Delaware School!

Delaware Elementary School 0

Posted September 08, 2008
I admit Deleware isn't the best school but I have had no problems with any staff members. I have an ADHD child and I have on more than one occasion been able to speak with the principal regarding any concerns I have had. I think the staff needs to be praised! They do work hard and have no intentions on seeing any child fail!

Delaware Elementary School 1

Posted March 26, 2008
Teachers sometimes do not interact with parents as much as they should. Principal is hardly ever at the school but when she is totally worthless. Bully central. Vulgar kids. Low test scores. I can go on and on! Son hates going to school now. He liked it at the school he went to before this one. He is a straight A student but hates school ya know there's a problem there!

Posted February 20, 2008
Delaware is a wonderful school with a wonderful staff.

Posted January 17, 2006
My oldest daughter started this year and she loves it. The extracurricular activities and programs are great. My girl loves so many of the teacher and staff.

Posted November 15, 2004
Both of our kids went to this school, my son for 5 years. Until, we moved across town and had to transfer them. We really miss all the teachers and staff. Our kids just don't seem to enjoy their new school as much.

Contact Information

700 North Garvin Street
Evansville, IN 47711

School website

Delaware Elementary School
700 North Garvin Street, Evansville, IN  47711
Last modified Delaware Elementary School is a public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Delaware Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.