Evansville, IN

Posted October 18, 2013
Great teachers and staff! Some of the best teachers in Evansville are at the school. Plus Mrs Johns was principal of the year 2012!

Posted February 09, 2012
Highland is one of the best schools in Evansville. My son really enjoys going there. The teachers and principal are the greatest!

Highland Elementary School 2

Posted June 03, 2011
Loved the Kindergarten and 1st grade teachers - AWESOME! Mrs. Strawn and Mrs. Barrett... not so much. Very negative attitudes and seem burned out.

Highland Elementary School

Posted October 18, 2010
I love this school because of the great teachers. My daughter is excited to go every morning because her teachers make learning so much fun! We have been blessed with motivated, high energy teachers!

Posted October 22, 2009
i think this is a great school for students to learn my son loves the school and its teachers they really do care how well your child is doing thanks to all who help :)

Highland Elementary School 4

Posted March 14, 2005
As a parent I am impressed with the amount of knowledge my daughter has obtained while attending Highland. She is in kindergarten and has already learned so much in the short time she is there. My only concern is the dismissal of the children. The dismissal time sometimes varies within 10-15 minutes of schedule. This can be somewhat of a problem with working parents who are limited on there time flexibility.

Posted August 24, 2004
Highland is a wonderful educational facility. Along with their exceptional educational learning they are being taught 'life skills'. Highland is a great school! The teachers are pleasant and always concerned about your children's well being.

Posted August 16, 2004
Highland is the best school my children have ever attended. I highly recommend this school for any parent who is concerned with thier children's education. The staff is wonderful and caring. The building is always clean and is one of the prettiest school buildings I have ever seen. The PTA is very strong in this school. I love the whole educational experience at this school.

Highland Elementary School
6701 Darmstadt Road, Evansville, IN  47710
Last modified Highland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highland Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top