Evansville, IN

Posted September 26, 2014
I am a parent of 3 North High Students. I love this school! The teachers have been helpful and are interested in seeing my children succeed. The choir director is an amazing lady who is talented at carrying on the tradition of superb choral groups at North. The athletic programs (at least golf and tennis) focus on teaching life skills in addition to the sport and also focus on excellence. The principal is wonderful to work with regarding any problem, and he is very involved attending most student events. On any given weekend, you may find him in one city for a golf match and then in another for a choral event in the afternoon. The staff is pleasant and friendly. I am surprised by the low score on this website, and I don't feel it accurately depicts the quality of North High School. If you are moving into the area, please visit North to consider it.

North High School 1

Posted March 23, 2014
I'm very disappointed that my children have to leave the house @ 6:20 a.m. In order to get to school and get home @ 3:42p.m. I still don't understand why they have to go to school so far away. They loose sleep and have less time to do homework. I don't feel like they get the proper support from teachers while they are there. Not to mention it is a 22 mile round trip if I have to pick my child up for doctor appointments or if I have to pick one up whose gotten sick. Moving North High School and North Jr High wasn't thought out very well for the students and their families.

North High School 1

Posted March 09, 2012
North High School has been a great disappointment. There are some great teachers who care and are exceptional. But most teachers settle for mediocrity. There are a few teachers who are very destructive to teachers. The principal seems to be intimidated by those teachers and gives them free reign. It is not a good place to have a student attend.

Posted April 29, 2009

Posted December 29, 2007
I'm an Alum...loved every minute

North High School
5331 Hwy 41 N, Evansville, IN  47711
Last modified North High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top