Perry Heights Middle School 5

Posted April 06, 2009

Perry Heights Middle School 1

Posted March 09, 2009
My daughter is an 8th grader at Perry Height's Middle School. Although I am pleased with most of the faculty, and feel her teachers for the most part are fair, and help my child to learn to the best of her ability, the administrative staff is by far the worst I have ever encountered. My daughter has had many problems with other students harassing her through the years. She rarely complains, but when she has a problem that she feels needs to be addressed and turns to the proper staff for help, not only is she not believed, but she is reprimanded for turning for help in the first place. This has happened several times. This year has been the worst. The students control the school. The rules are not enforced. No discipline problems are addressed. I have never seen such as atrocity. Thankfully this is my child's last year.

Perry Heights Middle School 5

Posted January 13, 2005

Perry Heights Middle School
5800 Hogue Road, Evansville, IN  47712
Last modified Perry Heights Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Perry Heights Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.