Bad
Good

This school is the best school ever I want to go to Harvard thanks to this school

Stringtown is a great school. My grandchildren are 3rd generation attendees. I would recommend this school to anyone. Schools are what you make of them and Stringtown makes the upmost best of the funding and resources that are available to make all students top of the class.

While I think Stringtown is a great school, I simply don't understand why the students are dismissed so early in the day. My granddaughter is dismissed at 2:16pm...that's in the middle of the afternoon! Would there not be an academic benefit to continuing instruction until at least 3:00 pm?

I love Stringtown!! All of the teachers my daughter has had are excellent and Mr. Brown is loved by all the kids, which is not normal being that he is the principal. I will definetly send my other daughter there, also.

I don't think the teachers spend enough time making sure the student understands the subject. They need to make sure each student understands the problem and not just show them a couple of times and send them home to do it wrong 20 times!

Teachers + Parents = Great Students Make your childs education a Priority, Not someone else's responsibility. Stringtown rocks!!!

I have to say that I am extremely please with this school. I have 3 children that attend this school and since starting here their grades and attitudes have improve greatly! Not only that, this past Wed. my 5 year old was in class and had a seizure that caused him to quit breathing. One of his teachers, Mrs. Carlyl, responded with quick and proper judgement. She saved my son's life. She rode in the ambulance with him to the hospital and stayed in the room with me trying to let the DR know what happened and to make sure we were all okay. Say what you will about this school. To my family and I they are all angels there! Thank you Mrs. Carlyl and Mr. Brown!

Last modified Stringtown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.