Bad
Good

This school is all about politics, who your parents are connected to and how much money you have. Some of the teachers are amazing, but most seem more caught up in the social hierarchy of the students than the actul students. I hated going there because my family didn't have money and I never had the "right clothes". I was constantly bullied by other students and especially one teacher, nobody did anything about it. I told the counselor and was told to "suck it up", that everybody to had deal with this stuff at some point. I will not send my kids there. They didn't treat children equally when I was there and from I've heard from parents and students that go there now it's the same way.

actully that iant a bad schol i really injoy myself there i the teacher r very grete there

This is the best possible school to send your child to. The principle is amazing. I love seeing him in the hallway and he calls me by my correct name. :] People may say that the asisstant principle is mean, but that's a lie. If she's mean because you've done something, you probably deserve it. She's perfectly nice when you do what you're supposed to do. The teachers are great. They could be more hands on, but other than that, I still learn a lot. I feel that I have a bright future ahead of me with the help of Thompkin's amazing education.

Thomkins is the best middle school out there!!!! The principal is the best he remembers every ones name and is nice. The vice principal is the harsh one, if you get on her bad side then i feal bad for you, if u do what your supposed to your fine. The teacher are the best they puch every one to be there best, they may seem like there pushing to herd, but there not they have the next generation in mind. There strict on the rules but thats beacuse they have to be. Best school to send ur kids to by far!!!!

Last modified Thompkins Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.