Evansville, IN
Before care: Yes

West Terrace Elementary School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
The teacher's are very committed and it is obvious they enjoy teaching at west terrace. I am currently house hunting, and my search revolves around my children going to West Terrace. My goal is to allow my son the opportunity to continue going there. My son currently is in first grade at West Terrace.:) also I plan to start my daughter next year in kindergarten.

Posted September 13, 2007
i think west terrace is an excellent school for my daughter

Posted September 30, 2005
My son is in first grade and loves his teacher, his school, and his friends at West Terrace. He had a great kindergarten experience as well. Along with other questions, I daily ask my son if he's had any problems at school today. He always says 'nope' with a smile. He enjoys his daily homework, challenging but not overwhelming. His favorite things about first grade: music with Ms. Woodruff, art, gym, recess, lunch, library and popcorn on Wednesdays. If you are new to the area, the staff is very helpful, and the PTA is a great way to meet lots of parents. We moved into this school district, because West Terrace is a terrific public school!

West Terrace Elementary School 0

Posted February 19, 2005
We have a second grader at West Terrace. He has special needs behaviorally (ADHD) but has thrived here. He is making high grades and his teacher knows how to manage his behaviors firmly but gently. He participates in art and music and P.E. on alternate days. There is a Cub Scout program and even an after school Good News Club option with permission. Parents are very involved. No bullies in my son's class (hurray as he was bullied all through first grade in California). I am quite relieved and impressed with the children, the teachers, and the curriculum. There is a great sense of community at the school. I feel informed and included.

Posted January 10, 2005
- a administrator
I have a son that began first grade at West Terrace and my son is extremely proud of what he is learning. We are thrilled by the enthusiasm of his teacher and how cordial the staff is. Even the principal is accessable if need be. We lived in this school district and when looking to move we made sure we remained in the same area. There is nothing I would change about West Terrace. Excellence does exist in public education!

Posted August 26, 2003

West Terrace Elementary School
8000 West Terrace Drive, Evansville, IN  47712
Last modified West Terrace Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Terrace Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top