Daniel Wertz Elementary School 2

Posted November 08, 2012
I have not had the best experience with this school. My child has a learning disability, and my child has been labeled already. I am glad it is his last year.

Posted August 11, 2010
We transferred our kids here two years ago and they love it. I can also see a vast improvement in their outlook on school, they look forward to going. It is a great school all around.

Posted March 25, 2010
My child loves that school. I went there when i was young still love it

Posted June 21, 2008
Daniel Wertz is a great school. They have a wonderful caring and supportive staff. It is known as the 'Little school with the big heart'.

Posted May 02, 2008

Posted August 20, 2004

Daniel Wertz Elementary School
1702 South Red Bank Road, Evansville, IN  47712
Last modified Daniel Wertz Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Daniel Wertz Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.