Posted August 12, 2009

North Central High School 3

Posted January 28, 2009

North Central High School 0

Posted January 15, 2009
Overall, North Central is a superb school. Students have diverse choices with regard to academics, and non-academic activiities. Like most schools, I think discipline needs to improve. I would suggest a dress code for all students and make it mandatory that the professional staff dress in business dress only. Casual dress sends a wrong message.

North Central High School 2

Posted November 20, 2008

North Central High School 0

Posted November 18, 2008
i dont have much to say about this school. I hasd a kid go to this school. if you dont have money then you are stuck out on the other end. I know alot of athletes that didnt getthe reapect they needed. I think if one wins an accomplishment or award on the teams all of them should be regonized. i think Mr. Lowe done a real great job i will miss him alot. I know my child loved him to death and he was always there when i needed him. Thank you Mr. Lowe for everything you did for me. I hope you enjoy your new job. as for the school it could be improved by far.

Posted October 10, 2008
This was one of the worst school's I ever went to. Between the violence and pointless speeches by the principle and superintendent, I feel that what I learned was lackluster to what I could have if they would have spent more time worrying about our future instead of how they looked to the community. They take all this money and did some of the dumbest things that they think benefit the school but did nothing for the regular student. It really is to bad I had to spend all 4 years of my high school career there.

North Central High School 2

Posted November 10, 2007
For students who may not be going to college, I am concerned about my son being trained for work once he graduates. There seems to be very little flexibility in helping him learn but instead he is expected to learn at the same pace as the brighter students, leaving him behind. They have soiclal

North Central High School 5

Posted May 02, 2007
this is a good place for us to learn. we have fun and learn at the same time.

Posted August 21, 2006
The schools in this area are horrible. They are all about athletics and the students that aren't into them are left behind and feel left out.

North Central High School 4

Posted April 08, 2006
- a staff

North Central High School
910 E County Road 975 North, Farmersburg, IN  47850
Last modified North Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Central High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.