Posted January 06, 2014
What a wonderful community school! My kids are in Kindergarten and 2nd grade there and have had a great first year. Their teachers are very dedicated and caring, always going above and beyond to help them understand. The principal, Mrs. Thompson, is energetic and friendly. She clearly drives the positive, happy learning environment of the school. We moved to our neighborhood last summer specifically because of Lantern Road Elementary.

Posted June 13, 2013
As a volunteer at this school, I can say firsthand that the quality of education these kids are getting is excellent. The teachers are committed to improving the lives and education of the students. The PE, Art, and Music programs are AMAZING. Seriously, I cannot believe the amount of dedication these individuals show. Every teacher I have ever worked with has gone above and beyond expectations. It is a high-energy school. I loved working there. The kids in general are bright, hard-working, and a lot of fun. Thankfully, parent involvement is pretty high, which makes for a better learning experience. I would be happy to send my kid here if I still lived in the area. It is a wonderful school.

Posted February 11, 2006
My son attended LRES from 1st grade to 4th. This school has wonderful teachers, very dedicated to each child and how they learn. His 4th drade teacher did a great job of preparing them for intermediate school too. In general the teachers are young and full of energy, and really connect with the kids. Acedemically the programs were great, as were the Art, music and extra programs. Every year they have a special art project with visiting artists; one year they built a sculpture for the nature center (outside) and one year they made a large staned glass window for the library. The teachers also encourage lots of paent involvement in the classroom.

Lantern Road Elementary School 3

Posted September 19, 2005
My daughter goes to this school and she is not getting the attention she needs from her teacher. Her teacher gives out difficult instructions and expects the students to remember everything. (My god they're only 9 years old!)

Lantern Road Elementary School 4

Posted April 02, 2004
The parent involvement at this school and the dedicated faculty and staff have kept this school a positive learning environment for children even with the incredible overcrowding this school has experienced during the past several years.

Lantern Road Elementary School
10595 Lantern Road, Fishers, IN  46037
Last modified Lantern Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lantern Road Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.