Bad
Good

My family and I moved here when my son entered the 3rd grade. After 2 years in this school I have seen a tremendous growth in his abilities. At first, it was a struggle coming from an average out of state school but the high standards at Lantern Road encourages the child to do thier best!!

What a wonderful community school! My kids are in Kindergarten and 2nd grade there and have had a great first year. Their teachers are very dedicated and caring, always going above and beyond to help them understand. The principal, Mrs. Thompson, is energetic and friendly. She clearly drives the positive, happy learning environment of the school. We moved to our neighborhood last summer specifically because of Lantern Road Elementary.

As a volunteer at this school, I can say firsthand that the quality of education these kids are getting is excellent. The teachers are committed to improving the lives and education of the students. The PE, Art, and Music programs are AMAZING. Seriously, I cannot believe the amount of dedication these individuals show. Every teacher I have ever worked with has gone above and beyond expectations. It is a high-energy school. I loved working there. The kids in general are bright, hard-working, and a lot of fun. Thankfully, parent involvement is pretty high, which makes for a better learning experience. I would be happy to send my kid here if I still lived in the area. It is a wonderful school.

Last modified Lantern Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.