Fall Creek Intermediate School 4

Posted February 09, 2014
The statistics aren't adding up. Their stats say about 21 students in a class. I went to a room party-there's 30 students in 1 class. This one parent said it gets worse next year at the junior high--she's seen 35 students to 1 teacher in a classroom.

Posted October 10, 2012
We love Fall Creek Intermediate School. We are new to fishers and my 6th grader has flourished at this school. You never have to worry about the education that your child will have at FCI. The teachers, principal, & support staff are top notch. The school's program is high quality, they evaluate each student to make sure they are properly challenged, & they teach the children to be better people by teaching them exceptional values. I am so happy my child has been able to attend FCI!!

Posted October 09, 2012
Fall Creek Intermediate School is an excellent school. All of the teacher are there for the children and they want to see all of them achieve. This school has so many extra activities for the children to do. There is a Before & After School Homework Club, Chess Club, Band, Orchestra, Chorus, Drawing/Painting, Theater/Drama, Cross Country, Track, Volleyball, Basketball, Spelling Bee, Math Bowl, Community service, Radio/Video/Multimedia, Student Council/Student Government, Yearbook, etc... I am so happy we moved to fishers.

Posted October 09, 2012
All of the teachers, support staff & PTA at FCI give 100%. They have always been attentive to all of our children's needs. During natural disasters they collect donations & do a great job implementing the importance of respect & compassion among one another. They have individual goals for each quarter and makes the family a part of helping to achieve them. Is a big family, everyone helps each other. My two girls have grown and learned so much in this school. Thank you, thank you and God Bless everyone in FCI.

Fall Creek Intermediate School 2

Posted August 16, 2012
Not the best choice to enter as a sixth grader. My son was new to the school and to the state, for that matter and they did nothing to help him feel welcome. His Homeroom teacher knew he had never had a locker and that he didn't know anyone in the school, yet she still had him sit by himself and didn't help him find his way at all. I guess they just expect 5th graders to need the help and don't bother helping anyone else. They don't do a very good job informing the parents either. My son said it was the worst school experience he has every had.

Posted August 02, 2009
I really loved this school. All the teachers I had were very nice and taught me plenty of things. And the school's test scores are above average. The extracurricular activities are very fun, too. There's all kinds of different things to do! This is an excellent, fun school - and don't get me started on the playground (which is also very fun and spacious). I love Fall Creek!

Posted November 01, 2008

Fall Creek Intermediate School 0

Posted May 20, 2008
At school, most of the teachers are nice, but one of the teachers in particular (no names) is not... Mr. Scheoff is OK. He is not the best principal in the world, but he is better than most. It was smart of the administrators to have the school band and orchestra for 6th graders! It is a great outlet, and for those who like it, it is also a great hobby!

Fall Creek Intermediate School 2

Posted April 10, 2008

Posted February 04, 2006
The school gradually introduces the kids to changing classes and planning and organizing independently. The teachers are very involved with my son and share information with me consistently. My son is also an IEP student and the program at this school seems much more focused than the school he attended in Scottsdale Arizona. The Hamilton Southeastern School District collectively is terrific. The test scores are excellent and the teaching staff overall more tenured and 'kid friendly'

Fall Creek Intermediate School
12011 Olio Road, Fishers, IN  46037
Last modified Fall Creek Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fall Creek Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.