Bad
Good

Fall Creek Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2012
Like many people, we moved here from another state based on the excellent school system. We have been VERY happy with our decision! Our youngest just left FCE in May,after 3 years there. Our oldest enjoyed her 4th grade there. We were very pleased with almost every teacher, the curriculum and school activities. In 3 years we had only two issues, one with a teacher and one with an aggressive boy on the bus. Both issues were attended to quickly and with great concern and helpfulness. There is HUGE parent involvement at this school! Both our children have moved on to other schools in the HSE system and we continue to be so impressed with this school system. We couldn't be any happier with our decision to move here and have our children attend HSE schools!

Posted May 13, 2011
I absolutely LOVE this school!! We have been at the school for 8 years and I think it is wonderful! We have never gotten a bad teacher and my older kids did so well they are both in advanced classes well into their junior high and high school years. They still come back to visit their teachers! I have one more child there for one more year and I will be so sad to leave this school. Everyone isso friendly and welcoming!

Posted April 14, 2011
I'm saddened to see remarks by a person that claims to be a parent but obviously is not. The person that posted (on December 3, 2010) "The Principal shows no leadership,personality, or genuine concern for anything. Each and every time I have been in the office,hallways,school functions he just seems to be there. This school needs a new principal ...." Is obviously unaware that the school DOES have a new principal (that started August 2010) who is a female, not a male. It's possible that your child no longer goes to FCE so you don't know these things, but I wish you would check your facts before posting. My kids came from the Lawrence Township school system and I am THRILLED with the education and support my children and I have received from the Fall Creek Elementary Principal and staff. I can't say enough about the wonderful education my children are receiving. The Parents are more involved than you would ever dream. There are parents volunteering in the office everyday, as well as in many of the classrooms.

Fall Creek Elementary School 4

Posted October 13, 2010
Great school. We moved to this district because of the great public schools and we haven't been dissappointed. However, my only and most significant knock on FCE is the lack of diverse teachers. i cannot believe that there are no well qualified diverse candidates to teach at the school. I think that part is absolutely absurd and with hope, this is addressed sooner than later.

Fall Creek Elementary School 2

Posted April 15, 2010
This used to be a great school, but not anymore. Overcrowded classrooms, teachers that do not seem to be getting the help they need seems to be the norm. I have a daughter on the fourth grade who has had significant problems with bullies at her grade. I tried to talk to the principal about the situation and he was extremely unhelpful and uncooperative.

Posted May 04, 2009
Fall Creek is a great school. Both my girls have attended and received a fantastic education at FCE.

Posted November 04, 2005
I have seen a huge increase in my daughter's skills in a short time period. She is only in kindergarten, but her recognition skills and vocabulary has positively been impacted. Students are reinforced weekly for positive behavior. My biggest concern is around this 1/2 day program in what is considered to be one of the best school systems in the state which does not even offer bus transportation to and from school (only a morning ride for AM or an afternoon ride for PM kindergarten). Parents are forced to make arrangements for supplemental transportation, which can at times be difficult depending on your circumstances.

Fall Creek Elementary School
12131 Olio Road, Fishers, IN  46037
Last modified Fall Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.