Posted December 09, 2014
My 3 year old daughter is attending this school this year in 2014. So far my daughter's teachers(total 3) and all the staff are dedicated and wonderful! I really amazed to see my kid learning things so fast and and always eager to go to school even when she is ill. I get bi-weekly newsletters about the theme of what they are going to learn and do for next two weeks. It seems my kid is very busy inside school.She really learning a lot from her school.

Cumberland Road Elementary School 2

Posted May 03, 2013
CRES lacks a community feel. There are not any after school clubs or groups for the students to be a part of. There were only three opportunities to volunteer in my child's classroom this year. The only readily available communication between home and school is email and it often takes a few days to receive a response. Parent involvement is very limited by the school and teachers.

Posted April 24, 2013
Two of my three children have gone through this school and I can't say enough good things about it. Great teachers, very relaxing environment, great office staff, excellent music and art teachers. I have one more child and he is definitely going to be going to Cumberland Road K-4.

Posted August 01, 2012
We moved from PA to IN and were initially worried. But now I cannot find words to Thank teachers (Mr. Greiwe and Mrs. Roth). The complete transition was very smooth and my son enjoyed in their class. He could not wait to go to school and always came home happy with lot of knowledge. Probably some of the best years of my son.

Cumberland Road Elementary School

Posted October 20, 2009
Everyone from the the teachers to the office staff are wonderful and show that they care about you child. CRES is # 1!

Posted May 27, 2009
Cannot say enough amazing things about this school. Everyone from the wonderful principal, Mrs Harris, to the custodian is awesome. Attentive and caring teachers that foster children's love of learning!

Posted February 23, 2009
Awesome teachers and staff!

Posted August 15, 2008
This is my oldest daughters 4th year at CRES and she never wants to leave. Mr. Miller is the best principal ever! And, the faculity is top notch! I love that this school is very family and community oriented.

Posted May 25, 2007
My son loves this school. He has enjoyed the personalized attention and the enriching activities provided there. To anyone that is considering this school, I would definitely recommend it. My son started off Kindergarten already well ahead in reading. His teacher recognized this and has been so supportive of his needs. She has evaluated his progress all year long and has adjusted the level of books he's reading so that he gets better at a pace he's comfortable with. He can't wait to go to school every day and absolutely hates to miss school when he's sick. We have loved it! I can't believe the types of books he's reading now. It's amazing and I have the teachers and staff to thank for that.

Posted May 10, 2007
My daughter has been at this school for 2 years. She has had a wonderful experience. She loves to go to school every day and as a matter of fact, she cries if she has to miss due to being sick. We have had wonderful teachers and the new principal is awesome. I could not have asked for a better experience for her. She is in Celebrations of the World Club and Student Council. They attend one 'specials class' (music, PE and Art) every day. I really can't say enough about this school. We are moving after this year and we are sad to have to leave this school.

Cumberland Road Elementary School
13535 Cumberland Road, Fishers, IN  46038
Last modified Cumberland Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cumberland Road Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top