Bad
Good

As this is still early in the year, we haven't found anything specific except fantastic teachers. My son is on the Globetrotters team, and Mr.Fassold and Mr. Sturgeon are amazing. My son has never been so happy with school. I am giving the school only 4 stars due to its frankly, stupid pickup and drop off plan. Instead of cars lining up inside the parking lot to get off of busy Cumberland Road, we have to line up and wait ON CUMBERLAND RD ITSELF! Cars have to dodge us dangerously. This could be avoided if they coned off the interior perimeter and let us line are cars around the parking lot instead of in traffic. Ridiculous!

the school is okay lots of stress and pressure from teachers. There are a lot of teachers that make FJH and fun learning environment. One really big problem at this school and the district in all is bullying. Teachers don't really do anything about it. I get bullied a lot because of my weight. There are days when I want to sit in the bathroom and cry because I just don't want to go here anymore because of all the bullying that goes on. But FJH is a fun place to learn besides the stress and pressure. Shout out to Mr. Broviak for being the best teacher ever!

Fishers junior high is a great school! I'm a 7th grader this year, but on the first day I was confused but all the staff helped me find my way. I was really bad at math the year before but my math teacher helped me get back on track and always made sure I understood everything. I had all C+ last year and now I'm an honor student and a cheerleader at fishers junior high! 7th graders go to camp Tecumseh every year and it was so much fun! I would definitely recommend this school.

Fishers junior high for me was the worst. The teachers can be mean but overall they are still good teachers. My experience was all right, but I wish it could be better. The only outcome of this whole grade I think is probably Mr. Broviak and NJHS. The lunches there are kind of gross. I will find little specks of hair in my food. The choices of meals are kind of disgusting too.

My experience has been good. However, I have had negative interactions with front office staff by them treating me poorly and giving obvious "dirty" looks when I pick up and drop off my kid for an appointment. I am the taxpayer and they needs to remember who provides their salary. If they treat me poorly I understand when my son explains how poorly they treat the kids. The front office staff needs better education on how to communicate. Their professionalism is obviously lacking.

Great school! I feel like my kids are getting a well-rounded education and get to experience a lot with the vast class choices and diversity.

I have a daughter who attended Fishers Junior High and I have a son who is now in 7th grade. Absolutely the best teachers ever. The 7th grade teachers have had a lifelong impact on both my chiildren. I seriously doubt that any teacher before or after will be able to top the quality of care and instruction that they received here. When a child puts in double the effort simply to live up to the standards set by the teacher, parents can step back with a sigh of relief. That is a particularly valuable teacher. The values instilled in 7th grade have stayed with my child in high school. Students are encouraged to think and given global history and perspective. The teachers provide a very inclusive atmosphere where my kids never felt that they belonged to a minority. They were treated like everybody else. My heartfelt thanks to the school and the teachers for the stellar quality of education my children have received.

My oldest child is a 7th grader at Fishers Jr High! He LOVES it and we love it there. I do not go in the school much at the age but I get updates weekly from several of his teachers! They are awesome teachers. When I have had a question for teachers, office staff they respond quickly! Love it there and happy we are at this school and in this district.

OUTSTANDING! Fishers Jr. High as well as all of the HSE schools have been wonderful schools for our children. All of the teachers are held accountable and go up and above the call of teaching. They provide a learning enviornment for which the kids WANT to be in. Especially during a time when kids are changing so much, FJH staff really take the time to get to know, recoganize and appreciate each child for who they are! One of the best decisions we ever made for our family was to move to Fishers, IN!

This is an amazing school! What makes this learning community so special is the outstanding staff. They are truely wonderful people that care about the whole student, no just a test score. Yet, test scores are high and the rigor of the curriculum is world class. I cannot express out much our family respects these teachers and have loved being a part of Fishers Junior High!

Last modified Fishers Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.