Posted February 19, 2014
Fishers junior high is a great school! I'm a 7th grader this year, but on the first day I was confused but all the staff helped me find my way. I was really bad at math the year before but my math teacher helped me get back on track and always made sure I understood everything. I had all C+ last year and now I'm an honor student and a cheerleader at fishers junior high! 7th graders go to camp Tecumseh every year and it was so much fun! I would definitely recommend this school.

Fishers Junior High School 1

Posted July 24, 2013
Fishers junior high for me was the worst. The teachers can be mean but overall they are still good teachers. My experience was all right, but I wish it could be better. The only outcome of this whole grade I think is probably Mr. Broviak and NJHS. The lunches there are kind of gross. I will find little specks of hair in my food. The choices of meals are kind of disgusting too.

Fishers Junior High School 2

Posted May 24, 2013
My experience has been good. However, I have had negative interactions with front office staff by them treating me poorly and giving obvious "dirty" looks when I pick up and drop off my kid for an appointment. I am the taxpayer and they needs to remember who provides their salary. If they treat me poorly I understand when my son explains how poorly they treat the kids. The front office staff needs better education on how to communicate. Their professionalism is obviously lacking.

Posted May 01, 2013
Great school! I feel like my kids are getting a well-rounded education and get to experience a lot with the vast class choices and diversity.

Posted April 25, 2013
I have a daughter who attended Fishers Junior High and I have a son who is now in 7th grade. Absolutely the best teachers ever. The 7th grade teachers have had a lifelong impact on both my chiildren. I seriously doubt that any teacher before or after will be able to top the quality of care and instruction that they received here. When a child puts in double the effort simply to live up to the standards set by the teacher, parents can step back with a sigh of relief. That is a particularly valuable teacher. The values instilled in 7th grade have stayed with my child in high school. Students are encouraged to think and given global history and perspective. The teachers provide a very inclusive atmosphere where my kids never felt that they belonged to a minority. They were treated like everybody else. My heartfelt thanks to the school and the teachers for the stellar quality of education my children have received.

Posted April 24, 2013
My oldest child is a 7th grader at Fishers Jr High! He LOVES it and we love it there. I do not go in the school much at the age but I get updates weekly from several of his teachers! They are awesome teachers. When I have had a question for teachers, office staff they respond quickly! Love it there and happy we are at this school and in this district.

Posted April 24, 2013
OUTSTANDING! Fishers Jr. High as well as all of the HSE schools have been wonderful schools for our children. All of the teachers are held accountable and go up and above the call of teaching. They provide a learning enviornment for which the kids WANT to be in. Especially during a time when kids are changing so much, FJH staff really take the time to get to know, recoganize and appreciate each child for who they are! One of the best decisions we ever made for our family was to move to Fishers, IN!

Posted April 23, 2013
This is an amazing school! What makes this learning community so special is the outstanding staff. They are truely wonderful people that care about the whole student, no just a test score. Yet, test scores are high and the rigor of the curriculum is world class. I cannot express out much our family respects these teachers and have loved being a part of Fishers Junior High!

Posted April 23, 2013
Fishers Jr High has been a fantastic transition school for my son. He has been in the HSE school district for all of his education, but I have been incredibly impressed with the staff at FJH. He LOVES his teachers - all of them! He enjoys going to school, is challenged, is involved in after school activities and has had a great experience. It has allowed him a glimpse of what high school will hold - larger school, transitioning between classes, a change of class type at the end of the semester, etc., but has done so in an environment that has allowed him to be comfortable and grow.

Posted April 23, 2013
Fishers Jr High , is one of the best schools in HSE district . This due to the incredible staff. These teachers and staff members go above and beyond what is asked of them. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Fishers Junior High School
13257 Cumberland Road, Fishers, IN  46038
Last modified Fishers Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fishers Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.