Posted June 21, 2009

Posted April 13, 2009
St. Louis de Montfort is an excellent school! As a staff member, I feel the warmth and love of Jesus present in every staff member, parent, and especially our students. With strong and positive leadership in place, our school continues to provide the best in religious and academic education. There are so many opportunities at our school for all students to succeed. It is worth the 26 mile drive every morning to walk through the doors and begin my day.

Saint Louis De Montfort School 4

Posted September 12, 2006

Posted July 16, 2006
St. Louis de Montfort School is a very welcoming and loving environment. It is obvious that God comes first here, as you can see it modelled from the staff. The academic standards are high and teachers meet the individual needs of students with a variety of teaching styles. I would recommend this school to anyone moving to the Fishers area.

Posted October 11, 2005
I have been involved with the school since before it was built. It has been a dream of this parish for many years and to see that dream become a reality, has been a blessing. The school, first of all is a Catholic School with very high standards for academic excellence. Being a newer school does have it's challenges, but we are so fortunate to be able to teach moral values, faith, as well as reading, writing, and arithmetic. We are fortunate to have very giving teachers who go way beyond the school day to do their job. We are a family here and take good care of each other.

Posted October 11, 2005
I have had my child at this school for a couple of years, and I am very impressed by the curriculum, staff and principal. The curriculum is challenging for every grade level as well as every learning type. The staff is AMAZING. They are consistently making sure that the student is the number one reason why they are there. They have continually been supportive of my child. The staff is also A++ in communication. If I have ever needed the teacher, they have always been there for me and my child. Behind every great staff, is a great principal. The principal is always expecting and encouraging the students to do their personal best. The principal is also always expecting and encouraging the teachers to do their personal best. She has implemented many new programs to assist the parents and teachers. This school is the best.

Posted October 11, 2005
At this school, parents are extremely involved in their children's education. From accessing grades and assignments on line to volunteering and being visible in every aspect of the school, parents have much to do with the school's success. On the other hand, the staff goes far above and beyond in accomodating indivudual students and their needs. One of my children does struggle a bit, and the teachers are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure success for him. I think the teachers are congniscent that the majority of the students excel at high levels, while taking into account that not every student learns the same way. In the past two years, the school has added no fewer than nine teachers, which increased the average years of experience, median age and learning practices. The school's atmosphere benefits from a blend of youth and energy as well as the experience of veteran teachers.

Saint Louis De Montfort School 3

Posted August 06, 2005
Our family has been attending this school from its opening. I have found that if your child falls in the average range they will be fine. If however, you have a gifted child or a child needing extra help, they are left out. The teachers are also young and have begun starting families. This means preoccupation with their babies at home and they are not around much for any extra time.

Saint Louis De Montfort School
11421 Hague Road, Fishers, IN  46038
Last modified Saint Louis De Montfort School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saint Louis De Montfort School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.