Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

Posted May 02, 2010
Geist Elementary has amazing teachers... and you almost have to fight to get your chance to volunteer in the class--- because parent participation is so high! The front office is EXTREMELY friendly- and I was amazed the first time I went in- they knew both of my daughters names--- out of 700 kids! You won't find a more caring or academic environment--- I am ALWAYS amazed from the music program, to the intensity to learning- to the facility- to the opportunities both academic and social. WAY TO GO GEIST ELEMENTARY!

Posted September 04, 2008
I, too, moved a child out of private and into this school. We, also, came from another school in the same district with an older elementary student. What a difference. The staff and administration are wholly involved in the process. The parents and teachers are on the smae team and we're winning. My children are both really hitting their stride at Geist Elementary and we are thrilled.

Posted August 06, 2008
We moved here in 2007 because of GES's statistics. Our actual experience with the faculty has proved it was the right decision. My children are receiving better instruction than in any school they've previously attended. I am still amazed by how much more the teachers do with these students than at other schools. I'm never leaving, and if I get redistricted, I'll move back into the GES boundaries. My kids agree.

14051 East 104th Street, Fishers, IN  46040
Last modified Geist Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.