Bad
Good

The poor rating given to the school in 2012 was undoubtedly based on the past principal. Now that Mr. English has taken over for the 2013-2014 school year, I would highly disagree. I find the staff and teachers very focused on the kids. The creativity found in the REACH program is very appealing to my son. I rate this school much higher than the scores that others have given as a result.

As a parent who recently moved into Fishers, I have found Sand Creek to be very disappointing. In general the school has mediocre teachers, but the most discouraging aspect is the principle. Very little regard is given to parents and I feel like I am treated like an annoying child if I ask questions. NO seems to be the default answer for most questions and little regard or consideration is given for problems. When my father-in-law died I was pestered daily with phone calls- while at the funeral- in regards to where was my child- even though I had called and given them the information. They neglected to talk to one another. After 3 days, when I finally called back did they stop and ask each other and discover the problem. I will be glad when my child moves beyond this school!

As a grandparent of a student at Sand Creek and also a teacher, I enthusiastically give this school 5 stars!! We have been so impressed with the high standards and the excellent staff!

I loved this school so much that I volunteered there for 2 years after we got redistricted to a new school.

Sand Creek Elem is a wonderful school. The teaches I have met thus far are very kind to me and my children. I have two that currently attend the school and two more will be in the next 3 years. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a fun, safe, and caring enviroment for you kids.

Sand Creek Elmentary is a great school. The staff and Principal at SCE are very helpful and informative and caring for our children.

Last modified Sand Creek Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.