PK-10|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Posted September 13, 2015
I heard just positive though from friends , my kids will attend this school in future.

Posted May 16, 2015
I am really surprised with the bad comments. I know that those are probably from people who hated the administration probably for personal reasons. I send my children their and for the last 2 years ver happy.

Posted February 11, 2015
It is an excellent school.I am surprised by some comments.I agree that school needs some better building and there are some issues that should have been resolved but this is an excellent school in general. I am particularly impressed by the vice principal and many other staff members. In my opinion, this is a very positive thing that has happened to the Fishers community in general.

Eman Schools 1

Posted June 18, 2014
far way from public school ,never think about this school,Lacks order and respect parents, many problems exposed the student in school, from verbal violence,the students who are on this school their morals too bad, I regretted very much when my children recorded in this school, does not deserve even 1 star

Eman Schools 1

Posted May 08, 2014
Bad school ever ,bad teachers ,bad office,bad experience,never think about islamic school is horrible service and school.

Posted March 06, 2014
This school is wonderful. Kids finish high school with over 20 college credits! Some finish with 50 credits. Graduating class has full scholarship at IUPUI.

Posted December 28, 2013
The teachers are wonderful! They only hire certified teachers! My kids love their school and would never dream of going anywhere else.

Posted July 10, 2013
Great school! I was satisfied and my son loved it! Teacher to student ratio is excellent and academics are the best! Wish I could still afford it!

Posted May 29, 2013
My kids finishing 2012-2013 school year. My son come home very happy every day and looks forward to goto school. When i asked him, what he likes about school - his answer was, my teacher is very cool and teach us cool stuff... like about SUN, MOON and she show us cool math tricks. I also test my kid on what he learn - I was very happy to see, he can answer 2nd grade level... I hope school continue retain good teachers.

Posted December 01, 2010
One of the best schools around. Indeed, a bright and prosperous future for all its students and staff.

Eman Schools
11965 Allisonville Road, Fishers, IN  46038
Last modified Eman Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-10. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eman Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top