Fishers, IN

Eman Schools 1

Posted June 18, 2014
far way from public school ,never think about this school,Lacks order and respect parents, many problems exposed the student in school, from verbal violence,the students who are on this school their morals too bad, I regretted very much when my children recorded in this school, does not deserve even 1 star

Eman Schools 1

Posted May 08, 2014
Bad school ever ,bad teachers ,bad office,bad experience,never think about islamic school is horrible service and school.

Posted March 06, 2014
This school is wonderful. Kids finish high school with over 20 college credits! Some finish with 50 credits. Graduating class has full scholarship at IUPUI.

Posted December 28, 2013
The teachers are wonderful! They only hire certified teachers! My kids love their school and would never dream of going anywhere else.

Posted July 10, 2013
Great school! I was satisfied and my son loved it! Teacher to student ratio is excellent and academics are the best! Wish I could still afford it!

Posted May 29, 2013
My kids finishing 2012-2013 school year. My son come home very happy every day and looks forward to goto school. When i asked him, what he likes about school - his answer was, my teacher is very cool and teach us cool stuff... like about SUN, MOON and she show us cool math tricks. I also test my kid on what he learn - I was very happy to see, he can answer 2nd grade level... I hope school continue retain good teachers.

Posted March 27, 2012
This is an excellent school. We are very pleased and happy. They have been teaching good mannerism and provide individual attention. Staff is friendly and have ben very helpful

Posted December 01, 2010
One of the best schools around. Indeed, a bright and prosperous future for all its students and staff.

Eman Schools 3

Posted July 19, 2010
From a parents perspective they would probly say this school is great and better than any other school. But theres also a student perspective thats important. SOME of the staff is great and helpful and SOME parts of the school are in good shape. Ive been to the restroom with no toilet paper. And some of the important staff failed to show up even on the last week of school and even they have planned to miss the first few days of school. Very depressing.

Eman Schools 4

Posted June 25, 2010
We have 2 kids in this school, We love it. Kids doing wonderfull. Staff is friendly.

Eman Schools
11965 Allisonville Road, Fishers, IN  46038
Last modified Eman Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-10. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eman Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top