PK-10|Private

Bad
Good

I heard just positive though from friends , my kids will attend this school in future.

I am really surprised with the bad comments. I know that those are probably from people who hated the administration probably for personal reasons. I send my children their and for the last 2 years ver happy.

It is an excellent school.I am surprised by some comments.I agree that school needs some better building and there are some issues that should have been resolved but this is an excellent school in general. I am particularly impressed by the vice principal and many other staff members. In my opinion, this is a very positive thing that has happened to the Fishers community in general.

far way from public school ,never think about this school,Lacks order and respect parents, many problems exposed the student in school, from verbal violence,the students who are on this school their morals too bad, I regretted very much when my children recorded in this school, does not deserve even 1 star

Bad school ever ,bad teachers ,bad office,bad experience,never think about islamic school is horrible service and school.

This school is wonderful. Kids finish high school with over 20 college credits! Some finish with 50 credits. Graduating class has full scholarship at IUPUI.

The teachers are wonderful! They only hire certified teachers! My kids love their school and would never dream of going anywhere else.

Great school! I was satisfied and my son loved it! Teacher to student ratio is excellent and academics are the best! Wish I could still afford it!

My kids finishing 2012-2013 school year. My son come home very happy every day and looks forward to goto school. When i asked him, what he likes about school - his answer was, my teacher is very cool and teach us cool stuff... like about SUN, MOON and she show us cool math tricks. I also test my kid on what he learn - I was very happy to see, he can answer 2nd grade level... I hope school continue retain good teachers.

One of the best schools around. Indeed, a bright and prosperous future for all its students and staff.

Last modified Eman Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-10