PK-10|Private

Bad
Good

Very bad facilities, most teachers fail to communicate with parents. Kids are misbehaved and say rude terms and disrespect elders. Too many online programs for students. Rude teachers, school is very strict and has no justice what so ever! Do not send your child here!

This is a great school. I can see how my daughter is improving in Arabic and all other classes. They have excellent teachers.

I heard just positive though from friends , my kids will attend this school in future.

I am really surprised with the bad comments. I know that those are probably from people who hated the administration probably for personal reasons. I send my children their and for the last 2 years ver happy.

It is an excellent school.I am surprised by some comments.I agree that school needs some better building and there are some issues that should have been resolved but this is an excellent school in general. I am particularly impressed by the vice principal and many other staff members. In my opinion, this is a very positive thing that has happened to the Fishers community in general.

far way from public school ,never think about this school,Lacks order and respect parents, many problems exposed the student in school, from verbal violence,the students who are on this school their morals too bad, I regretted very much when my children recorded in this school, does not deserve even 1 star

Bad school ever ,bad teachers ,bad office,bad experience,never think about islamic school is horrible service and school.

This school is wonderful. Kids finish high school with over 20 college credits! Some finish with 50 credits. Graduating class has full scholarship at IUPUI.

The teachers are wonderful! They only hire certified teachers! My kids love their school and would never dream of going anywhere else.

Great school! I was satisfied and my son loved it! Teacher to student ratio is excellent and academics are the best! Wish I could still afford it!

Last modified Eman Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-10