Bad
Good

Riverside is awesome. The people who work there are great at what they do. My 7th grade science teacher taught us about a lot of neat things, and I still remember a lot of it. The classes there aren't boring (at least to me), and that's because of the teachers, too. They include things in certain classes to let the students have fun and learn things too, like writing challenges with prizes and making educational board games. When I was in Student Council in my fifth grade year, in the intermediate side, we handled things that were important to the school; like the Jill Behrman walk and raising money for a school mascot and the humane Society. Each year we have a walk to raise funds for it. Jill's brother, Brian Behrman, works as a teacher at Riverside and helps organize it. The library and cafeteria are nice. They are large enough to hold all the people and books there. There could be a better playground for the intermediate side, but I don't have recess anymore, so I wouldn't know what to think of it if they built one. I'm sure the 5th and 6th graders would enjoy it. I think Riverside does a good job of being a school. To me, Riverside is worth its colors, garnet and gold.

I am a parent of a Riverside student. They have really done an excellent job staying in touch and helping my son do his best work

I am a student here at Riverside and I love it! There are so many great teachers here and a variety of classes you can take as a student. Resources and facilities are nice and farely new. A couple negative things about Riverside is the fact that it is split up. That means a little more than half go to Fishers High School and the rest of the 8th graders go to HSE (around 30%) . Also, as a student, lunch is a negative at school. Other than that, Riverside is exceptional in academics and sports, etc. RJH is probably the best school I have been to! Recommended to anyone new to the district!

I just graduated the eighth grade here, and I loved it so much. When we had to move south, the schools were so unsatisfying that we actually decided to move back!! I had the greatest time at that school- and the education is the best. It doesn't matter if you're in double advanced math or don't understand anything about math-- there's always enough students like you to create a whole class. There are actually multiple classes for advanced students- more than the regular ones. So even if you're gifted or not, I'd recommend this school to anyone. The staff and students are the friendliest you'll meet anywhere. So welcome to the town of Fishers. =)

Last modified Riverside Jr High is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.