Posted February 25, 2014
Hamilton Southeastern Jr. High Panthers!! I love my school. as a student here at HSJH there is many athletic programs to choose from. its defiantly a fun environment. GO PANTHERS!!!!! I am a 7th grader and cant wait until next year with the Panthers!!

Thorpe Creek Elementary 3

Posted February 12, 2014
We were quite disappointed with our child's teach after moving here last year. The teacher seemed more concerned with obtaining an administration job than teaching the kids. We also have a concern with the student/teacher ratio at Thorpe creek. We are actually hoping that the district realigns to lower the ratio.

Posted March 18, 2011
My kids love this school! The teachers are so nice and really care about your child. Mr. Greiner is a fantastic principal and has more contact with students than any school administrator that I have ever met. Everyone on staff is very helpful and friendly from the ladies at the front desk to the lunch room ladies. The school security is very thorough which insures your child's safety. You couldn't ask for a better school for your child. I give them an A+!

Posted January 28, 2010

Thorpe Creek Elementary
14642 East 126th Street, Fishers, IN  46038
Last modified Thorpe Creek Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thorpe Creek Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.