Floyds Knobs, IN

Posted March 07, 2014
SMKCS was the best choice for our daughter's education. We have been at SMKCS for 3 years now and could not be any happier. I truly believe our daughter is getting the best education in a supportive and loving environment.

Posted February 17, 2014
I am so delighted with what my daughters have been exposed too and learned at St. Mary of the Knobs. My oldest daughter was in the second class to come through the school, and now my youngest is in 5th grade. They both have received such and education, have had a wonderful time interacting with their teachers, and have developed a deeper faith in our God, with a deep respect for human life, and positives interactions with other.

Posted February 15, 2014
SMKCS I could have not made better choice when selecting a school for my 2 children, my second is now in the last year, both have attended from Pre-School and have been extremely satisfied with all aspects of Elementary and Catholic School and hope to be able to continue sending both my children to a Catholic School.

Posted February 13, 2014
So glad we chose to send our children here. After 1 semester of preschool - we were hooked. Now 3 years in, we are still so happy and blessed to have the kids go here. The staff and parental involvement, education they are receiving, values being taught, the school truly is shaping the entire character of the child.

Posted February 09, 2014
We have 2 children at SMKCS and one in Floyd County public schools. We struggled with the idea of paying for private school when our public schools are some of the best in the state. But one of our children has a learning disability and we felt she would do better in the smaller setting at SMKCS. 2 years later, it is the best decision we ever made. She is thriving at SMKCS and we attribute at lot of it to the staff and teachers at SMKCS. They go above and beyond to help in any way they can. Anytime we have a question or want to let the teacher know something, they are right there to listen to us or respond to our emails very quickly. There are days that the teachers email me something about what happened that day before I have picked the kids up. We just never felt like we got that kind of communication from the public schools. And it is so obvious the teachers and staff love what they do and love being at SMKCS. I honestly feel like they love our kids as much as we do! We feel like part of a big family at SMKCS and we are so grateful everyday to be a part of this wonderful school!

St Mary Of-The-Knobs Catholic School 4

Posted February 09, 2014
We are satisfied with SMKCS. Great nurturing environment and caring teachers, staff and parents. Small size and easy to navigate.

Posted January 31, 2014
the BEST! We transferred in to SMKCS after being at a different NA Deanery School and it was the best decision we made for our family!!! SMKCS is a very progressive Catholic School, with very involved parents. This school and its teachers constantly challenge my children to be the best students they can be.

Posted January 31, 2014
We love our school! The teachers and staff are all concerned about our children's education, health and safety. Our kids love to go to school and have learned so much. We have 2 kids and started in preschool. Parent involvement is always welcomed!

Posted January 31, 2014
LOVE St. Mary Of The Knobs Catholic School! The staff as a whole strives for the very best and endless effort is placed in achieving such. The kids at SMKCS are respectful, kind-hearted and love one another as family - truly represents the values taught in the midst of day to day academic teachings.

Posted January 31, 2014
love this school! love mrs. haas who teaches kindergarten... we were at another deanery school last yr. and were unhappy switched to st. marys and have been very happy.

St Mary Of-The-Knobs Catholic School
3033 Martin Road, Floyds Knobs, IN  47119
Last modified St Mary Of-The-Knobs Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St Mary Of-The-Knobs Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top