Posted October 03, 2009
I went to school there and so have both of my children. It has great teachers and the faculty of GSHS are the best.

Posted December 13, 2008

Posted August 23, 2004
- a former student
Going to Gibson Southern was one of the best experiences of my life. That is one reason why I am going to college to be a teacher. I loved High School so much I decided to stay for the rest of my working life. The teachers were great!

Gibson Southern High School 4

Posted August 27, 2003
- a former student
Gibson Southern was an excellent high school. The teachers take pride in challenging the students and they always seemed to go out of the way to be there for us when our parents couldn't. I was never worried about my safety. I was an athlete, and the school spirit, pride, and dedication to every sport was very encouraging. I was active in an excellent theatre program. My grades improved every year at GSHS. I ended up graduating with honors with an excellent background in math and science. My girlfriend is a liberal arts major, and the experience and education that she gained in English, newspaper, and yearbook was invaluable. I've been to a lot of different high schools, and I have never wanted to be anything but a Titan!

Gibson Southern High School 4

Posted August 10, 2003
- a former student
Gibson Southern is a great high school and I wish I'd never have moved. They made me feel comfortable, wanted, and appreciated. For all that Gibson Southern has given me I just wanted to give my greatest thanks.

Contact Information

County Road 800 South
Fort Branch, IN 47648

Gibson Southern High School
County Road 800 South, Fort Branch, IN  47648
Last modified Gibson Southern High School is a public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gibson Southern High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.