Bad
Good

Hickory Center Elementary School has been incredible. My children came to the school 2 years ago. They loved it from the start and look forward to going to school. That is a huge to a learning environment.

I have 2 children that go to this school, love everything about the staff and teachers are the best I have ever seen in a school..the special ed program that my 2 are in is amazing , they know there stuff I hope we can stay at this school.. we moved out of district..I hope they allow them to keep going there, going to everything we can !!!! Its hard to find a school with this much dedication to there students and parents my children are happy to be there ....

I know the parent that have HC a bad review. Can you guess if they were a good parent?

I have a soon to be Kindergartner with various needs and a 4th grader and am so impressed with the leadership at HC. The principal and many of the staff know all the students not only by name but also their strengths and weaknesses.Parents are very involved. The teachers are very dedicated. I also love the life-skills and healthy eating that the children learn. They really educate the whole child.

I have a first and third grader at HC this year. I am very happy with the staff and teachers at this school and feel they work hard to know each child individually. My kids love it!

Hickory Center is an absolutely top notch school. One of the best that I have ever seen and experienced. The leadership is fantastic, the teachers are fantastic, the curriculum is fantastic. My daughter will be going to the new school next year and am sad to be leaving Hickory Center, but I am sure that Eel River will be just as awesome!

I have to disagree with the other reviews...I have had 3 children in HC and I am not impressed. We now send our children to a private school where their confidence has risen as well as their academic performance. I find HC's greatest quality to be physical facilities. There are some excellent teachers there that have been great to our children, but unfortunately problems start at the top. Before sending your children to HC don't judge the book by its cover, read a few pages yourself.

Last modified Hickory Center Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.