Posted March 17, 2014
Perry Hill, along with all of Northwest Allen County Schools, is a great school. All of the teachers and administration are fantastic. Couldn't be happier sending my 3 children there.

Perry Hill Elementary School 1

Posted October 25, 2013
Perry Hill has a new principal. She is terrible. Concrete on playground needs replaced. Large chips, children can easily fall and hurt themselves. Teachers are no longer motivated. Children are starting to bully other children. Would not send child here if you do not have to.

Posted October 24, 2013
I like Perry Hill Elementary School, Excellent Teachers and Principal!! an Excellent team work office.

Posted May 22, 2013
Northwest Allen is a good school district. We have had children at two of the elementary schools in this district. We were happy with both, but Perry Hill is the best! EXCELLENT Principal and EXCELLENT teachers.

Posted August 19, 2010
My child is new and loves this school. Her teachers are very kind. The principle took 1 on 1 time with her to make sure she had a great teacher match. She has already made friends and can not wait to go to school each day. She is also joining the band and is so excited. I am very happy with NWAC schools!

Perry Hill Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
My daughter is in the 4th grade at Perry Hill. She's my only child and means the world to me. She's had good, caring teachers every grade. She likes school and and does well and that's the best review for me.

Posted November 21, 2007

Posted October 08, 2005
My son went to Perry Hill and we loved the school. Northwest Allen county has excellent schools. Our PTO provided us with many great after school enrichment programs. My son had a wonderful 3 years there. The school is made up of many involved parents and great kids. The teachers are very attentive despite the large size of the school.

Perry Hill Elementary School
13121 Coldwater Road, Fort Wayne, IN  46845
Last modified Perry Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Perry Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top