Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Biology teacher gave us 30 pages of notes to do in a week. We have other homework other than biology. Absolutely DISGUSTED. Needs a change.

I'm a current medical student and I went to Homestead High school all 4 years. Academics is outstanding here. I was able to get so many scholarships for my undergraduate because of all that I learned here. This school really prepares you. The amount of AP classes that are offered are unbelievable. I met so many students at my undergraduate institution who came from high schools that only offered 2 AP classes. By taking AP classes, you become used to the rigor of college-level classes and are able to excel. So may pre-med classes weed out students whose high schools did not prepare them. Choose Homestead and you won't regret it if you have high academic standards. Very impressed of the education I received.

I was an exchange student back in 1983 .. looking forwards to find old friends ...!! Pls write me back .. Regards, GONZO from CHILE

I'm a freshman this year at HHS and I was totally scared going in, but after the first week or so you become comfortable in your own skin and begin to meet new people and love your teachers! An overall great experience!

Homestead is the best public school in all of Indiana. The cirriculum cannot be beat and the teacher dedication is top notch.

Great school! Involved teachers and lots of extracurricular activities!

I graduated from Homestead in 1982 and our third child will be graduating from Homestead this year. It is an excellent school from academics, athletic programs, arts, foreign language, and music. The student body is very diverse. My children were well prepared for college and were accepted at every college to which they applied. Parent involvement is very high!

i moved to fort wayne in 8th grade and went to woodside before hhs and i realllyyy love it. im well involved and there are cliques but you are able 'cross-clique' and be friends with lots of people.

Overall Homestead is a decent school. It is a great school academically and I waas excepted into every college I applied to because of this. However, Homestead is a horrible school socially. If your parents didn't buy you a brand new car and didn't make the most money you did not fit in. There are too many cliques.

Academic standards are good. However, as a new parent to Fort Wayne and two students in the high school I have found no communication from the teachers, guidance staff (unless solicited by me, or administration. There was no effort on the part of the school to make sure my children were matriculating well into the school.

Last modified Homestead Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.