Posted May 24, 2013
I'm a current medical student and I went to Homestead High school all 4 years. Academics is outstanding here. I was able to get so many scholarships for my undergraduate because of all that I learned here. This school really prepares you. The amount of AP classes that are offered are unbelievable. I met so many students at my undergraduate institution who came from high schools that only offered 2 AP classes. By taking AP classes, you become used to the rigor of college-level classes and are able to excel. So may pre-med classes weed out students whose high schools did not prepare them. Choose Homestead and you won't regret it if you have high academic standards. Very impressed of the education I received.

Posted May 31, 2012
I was an exchange student back in 1983 .. looking forwards to find old friends ...!! Pls write me back .. Regards, GONZO from CHILE

Posted January 07, 2012
I'm a freshman this year at HHS and I was totally scared going in, but after the first week or so you become comfortable in your own skin and begin to meet new people and love your teachers! An overall great experience!

Posted November 13, 2009
Homestead is the best public school in all of Indiana. The cirriculum cannot be beat and the teacher dedication is top notch.

Homestead Senior High School
4310 Homestead Road, Fort Wayne, IN  46814
Last modified Homestead Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Homestead Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top