Queen Of Angels Catholic School 4

Posted February 05, 2014
Queen of Angels is my old school. I've been there from Kindergarten to 6th grade. I had a lot of good teachers. Lots of the teachers are helpful and kind to us. It's always sad to see them leave. They were like a family to me and still are. Whether I'm attending school or just working of different things I always think of how the teachers help me do achieve to get to where I am.

Queen Of Angels Catholic School 1

Posted May 07, 2009

Posted May 14, 2008

Posted February 24, 2008
My daughter has attended Queen of Angels for 2 yrs. We relocated to Ft. Wayne & I was unfamiliar w/Fort Wayne Comm. Schools. She receives excellent instruction , academic & religious. It's been 1 of the best decisions I've made.

Posted February 22, 2006
My two grandaughters have attended Queen Of Angels school since 1998. I thank God for their opportunity to do so. I have great peace of mind about the quality of the teaching and the quality of the teaching of God's word. I know at Queen Of Angels they can learn and they can also pray. I know not all will understand the great value of this kind of education but I will give you my word that it is one of the best gifts you can give your child. The teachers are always ready to teach, always ready to guide, always ready to care for the students in the way Jesus would have them do so. If this is a school you are thinking about, think no more and enroll your child today!

Queen Of Angels Catholic School
1600 West State Boulevard, Fort Wayne, IN  46808
Last modified Queen Of Angels Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Queen Of Angels Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.