Posted May 08, 2015
This was my sons first year, coming from public school system..He has struggled this year but the wonderful staff their over extended themselves to help me and my family. Thank God for the opportunity to be blessed with people that treat you with love.. SOOO looking forward to my other son joining next year!!! Love you all as God has loved me!

Saint John The Baptist School 2

Posted February 21, 2015
This school depends FAR too much on at least one parent not working. Very little help with before and after school car--especially problematic during the winter months.

Posted March 09, 2013
I recently transferred my students into St. John's....it was the BEST move I have ever made! I should have started my children there from Kindergarten.

Posted August 27, 2009
The teachers really care about you. I went there and am thankful for the sacrafice my parents made in order for me to go to a privat school. It has helped shape me into the person that I am.

Posted September 27, 2007
This school has a positive affect on the whole neighborhood. There is such a sense of community and involvement that the children just thrive. The standards are high but the kids know they can achieve.

Saint John The Baptist School
4500 Fairfield Avenue, Fort Wayne, IN  46807
Last modified Saint John The Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saint John The Baptist School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top