Woodside Middle School 2

Posted August 26, 2014
There are a few problems with the school. They have this whole thing about Gators and Wild Cats which really has no purpose except to separate you from the rest of your friends. they have 5 minute passing periods which i don't think is long enough to put EVERYTHING into my locker, get ALL my P.E clothes, and run to the opposite side of the giant school. Something i don't like about what i think happens in all middle schools is that I was a B+,B, or B- kind of guy. now an 80% is a C! At Woodside They take 30% off anything that is not a project and is also 1 day late, an automatic D. If its 2 days late, guess what you get... A 0%! YAY! Honestly the school could be allot better than what it is. I would rather go to Summit Middle School. Their pool is almost never closed, it can have more students, and it is very well organized.

Woodside Middle School 1

Posted January 10, 2014
Awful school! Whoever came up with the block schedule as an idea...got it wrong. Complete disorganization. Teachers do not return emails! Terrible!

Woodside Middle School 1

Posted February 27, 2013
School is too big to manage a decent education for middle school age kids, the 'block' style schedule is a joke. You cannot hold a 10 -14 year olds attention for 90 minutes per classroom session (vs. the traditonal 50 mins), plus have the class meet every other day (vs. the tradtional daily schedule). If your child is self directed at age 10, he or she might get an education here, otherwise forget about it.

Woodside Middle School 2

Posted January 17, 2013
Woodside Middle School has some good teachers and a nice facility. If your child is self montivated he will do will but if your child lacks organization or motivation he will fail and not perform well. Administration at this school is extremely poor. If your child does have any problems here, expect them to go into CYA mode rather than deal with the issues.

Posted March 21, 2010

Woodside Middle School 4

Posted April 07, 2009
Is a great school. They are supportive of the students and provide a really good education. My only complaint is teachers that don't update their website so that parents can monitor what needs to be turned in when. Also I have emailed several teachers and never got a response. Not professional.

Woodside Middle School 0

Posted February 13, 2009
Woodside Middle School is a great, great school. When I was in Elementary school, ready to crossover to middle school, they had us attend an orientation, which really helped me get to know the school. The kids are great, and the teachers are even greater. I am soooo glad I am going to this school!

Posted February 11, 2009

Posted January 11, 2009
Woodside is a great school! Woodside has block scheduling unlike a lot of the other schools around and you only have 4 classes a day. but the teachers are so great and want you to do well! I feel very safe and happy at woodside I especially love the eighth grade trailblazer teachers they are so awesome and give you a fair chance to do well! Woodside rocks!

Posted October 28, 2008
I love going to Woodside! It doesn't have any violence, the other students are great, and the teachers are fun and helpful. They offer many classes and I like getting to choose what I can do. GO WOODSIDE!

Woodside Middle School
2310 W Hamilton Road South, Fort Wayne, IN  46814
Last modified Woodside Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodside Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.