Posted April 28, 2015
If you look closer at the rating for our school, you will see that we have a 9 on performance. Our score for improvement of students is only a 2. However, if they perform high each year, there is little room for improvement. The overall rating of 5 seems to be misleading.

Posted April 25, 2014
Great Christian based school. Great staff and teachers. Smaller focused classrooms. Its nice to see that the school I grew up in although has made many changes -- has not changed is core value of Christ-centered education.

Posted April 09, 2010
Great Christian school, with a focus on Jesus Christ. Great communication with teachers. Reading and Math is a big focus. Church members do not pay tuition. Non church members pay. This should be evened out.

Posted May 13, 2009
Our child attended Suburban Bethlehem Lutheran school in 6-8 grades. I found the quality of education second to none as reflected in the outstanding performance on the ISTEP test year after year. Check for yourself. Even more, the caring and loving atmosphere made it a great place for our child.

Suburban Bethlehem Lutheran School 1

Posted November 07, 2008
My children went to Suburban Bethlehem. The teaching is antiquated in english and math. My wife had to explain the math homework to each of my children every night. Talking to the teachers or administration did not help. I would never recommend this school to anyone. Fifth grade and below are not bad, however 6th-8th grade fall far below the norm. I do pray the school becomes enlightened.

Posted January 25, 2008
I had the best years of my life spent at Suburban Bethlehem Lutheran School. Their love of Jesus Christ is so evedent in the work that they do.

6318 West California Road, Fort Wayne, IN  46818
Last modified Suburban Bethlehem Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Suburban Bethlehem Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top