K-8|Private

Bad
Good

We have had great success sending our children to Suburban Bethlehem. By the time they finish 8th grade at Suburban, they seem to be well ahead of their peers upon entering a public high school. The high school teachers comment positively on their abilities as well as the attitude and respectful demeanor that they learn at the Christian school.

If you look closer at the rating for our school, you will see that we have a 9 on performance. Our score for improvement of students is only a 2. However, if they perform high each year, there is little room for improvement. The overall rating of 5 seems to be misleading.

Great Christian based school. Great staff and teachers. Smaller focused classrooms. Its nice to see that the school I grew up in although has made many changes -- has not changed is core value of Christ-centered education.

Great Christian school, with a focus on Jesus Christ. Great communication with teachers. Reading and Math is a big focus. Church members do not pay tuition. Non church members pay. This should be evened out.

Our child attended Suburban Bethlehem Lutheran school in 6-8 grades. I found the quality of education second to none as reflected in the outstanding performance on the ISTEP test year after year. Check for yourself. Even more, the caring and loving atmosphere made it a great place for our child.

My children went to Suburban Bethlehem. The teaching is antiquated in english and math. My wife had to explain the math homework to each of my children every night. Talking to the teachers or administration did not help. I would never recommend this school to anyone. Fifth grade and below are not bad, however 6th-8th grade fall far below the norm. I do pray the school becomes enlightened.

I had the best years of my life spent at Suburban Bethlehem Lutheran School. Their love of Jesus Christ is so evedent in the work that they do.

Last modified Suburban Bethlehem Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8