PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Love this school. Great academics and Christ centered hearts. The principal and staff are all so caring and it feels like a family.

My kids have attended Central Christian for the past 4-5 years and LOVE it. Lots of personalized attention and help for my ADHD child, without making it embarrassing. Teachers are willing to go above and beyond, working to build hearts as much as brains; good communication with parents. CCS is also one of the least expensive private schools in FW, and accepts vouchers. Lots of opportunities for parents to be involved. Most of all, a great love and seeking after Christ.

Not the best one of my friends goes here and says she can't wait to leave...

Terrible that's all my kid could say but has a somewhat good godly actions I guess it's ok

This is a great school with teachers and staff that really care! This school is not only academically ahead of where my boy was at his public school but he has become a great young man of God! This school trains the whole individual and most importantly my kid loves it!

Home away from home.... Central has been a home away from home for our 3 kids. We have been with Central for 7 years. We love the fact that we as parents can get involved and be apart of their education. The teachers and principal care about the kids education. We appreciate the weekly class updates that we get from our first grade teacher. It' nice to know what your kids are being taught through the week so we as parents can focus on those items as well. Central has been a blessing for our family!!

We feel so blessed to have a school like Central to send our daughter to, it gives us such a peace of mind to know that she is being taught at school the same things she is being taught at home. Our daughter is in kindergarten and I'm amazed at how much she is learning, she loves school. I feel we have an excellent support system at CCS . Thank you Dr. Jeanne Zehr, pastor Rick, teachers, & staff for all the heart and energy you put into this school!

Central Christian School has a nurturing, caring staff. The teachers challenge the students academically, and more importantly, they challenge the sutdents to walk out their Christian faith. Our daughter will graduate from the 8th grade this year and has been at Central since kindergarten. We are so thankful God led us to this wonderful school.

I am accountable for the education my son receives and take this aspect of his life very seriously. This is the most important time of his life and it will have a large part in the man that he becomes. I am thrilled to say that my confidence in the wonderful staff at Central Christian School, Fort Wayne is off the charts. My son loves his teachers, the Principal and Pastor Rick. I believe that these people are tuned into the kind of seeds they are sowing and the significance they hold for our future. I am thankful for the dedication and love they pour into my son. He is learning very quickly all the academic tools required to succeed in the world, but more importantly he is learning the character and faith required to succeed as a man after God's own Heart.

My kids have been attending Central Christian for many years. The people are wonderful and the education is of the highest quality. My kids don't ever want to miss going to school, even for snow!

Last modified Central Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8