Bad
Good

Posted August 05, 2014
Excellent parent-teacher communication and support! It truly is a great school! We are new to the area and couldn't be more pleased with the public education system. Our daughter is excited to return for another year at Cedar Canyon!

Posted December 31, 2010
I am sending my daughter to Cedar Canyon Elementary School and am pleased with the school 100%. The teachers are very good and the parents are involved with school activities. I feel very safe sending my daughter to this school.

Posted July 28, 2009
I am very pleased with the teachers, principal and especially the P.E. teacher and fine arts teachers. The creativity and projects the art teacher brings out in the children is amazing. I will say the office staff, even after they know who you are, are not friendly and often act like they just met you. I think smiles for the visitors and polite small conversation is a must. They are the ones that make the first impression and it is not a good one. I have talked with several families and they all feel the same way. My son is getting an excellent education

Cedar Canyon Elementary School

Posted November 17, 2008
My son has been attending Cedar Canyon since 1st grade and he improved in all areas. He shows much interest in the school and has lots of friends there.

Posted August 09, 2008
My son has attended here for two years now. We are most impressed with the principal and staff. Our son is receiving a good education, and any issues that may arise are addressed immediately. It's a great school!

Posted January 18, 2008
We recently relocated to Cedar Canyon from another state and are very, very pleased with the school. Our children were in private schools and had small class sizes, so we were concerned about the larger class sizes at Cedar Canyon (24 -26 or so). Not to worry!! The teachers are excellent, the principal and counselor are fantastic, and the school itself is warm and welcoming. We had an incident in the first month with a boy bothering our daughter and the principal called me right away and dealt with it on the spot. Couldn't ask for more. The office staff could warm up a little to us as parents, but that would be my only criticism.

Cedar Canyon Elementary School 2

Posted December 16, 2007
I am very disappointed with most of my experiances with Cedar Canyon. I have 3 children ages from 14, 8, and 6 years old. My kids have been in private schools in Fort Wayne as well as a different district. I am let down by the numbers they allow in each class (25, 24, 24 for first grade), the unwillingness to meet the needs of my child after they have been identified unless I insist, and the cheeting that I personally have witness when working in the classroom and the teacher's aid did NOTHING about it. I fully understand the need for security but when a parent is identified at the office I would like to think they would be more welcoming to the volunteers. NOT the case.

Cedar Canyon Elementary School 4

Posted December 13, 2007
This is a great school. Not perfect, but only needs minor improvements. I have two children that attend this school and so far they are receiving a great education in a great enviroment.

Cedar Canyon Elementary School
15011 Coldwater Road, Fort Wayne, IN  46845
Last modified Cedar Canyon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar Canyon Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top